[Chancery] Appointments

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., May 05, 2020, 08:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

To all concerned,

I would like to announce two additions to the Chancery.

Firstly, @Iason Taiwos is hereby appointed State Elf in charge of Provincial (Re)Assignment. His responsibilities will most likely commence following the next census, the timing of which is yet to be announced.

Secondly, @Ian Plätschisch is hereby appointed Witt admin. His responsibilities as admin start immediately. S;reu Plätschisch will also be admitted to the board of admins once it is officially established, together with myself and any other admins who may have been appointed by that time.

Originally the plan was to also appoint Lüc da Schir as Witt admin (S;reu da Schir of course is already responsible for the technical side of the forum, but this was meant to confirm that he shares responsibility for the moderation side as well), but considering the recent circumstances I decided to hold of on that. Of course if S;reu da Schir still wishes to be appointed, I will do so immediately.

Many thanks to the two appointees for their willingness to help out the Chancery. I have great confidence in their ability to do so.

For more information about their respective job descriptions and a list of Chancery vacancies that haven't been filled, please check the following thread: https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=104.0

Glüc da Dhi
Secretary of State
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre