Unable to update profile picture

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, August 11, 2022, 07:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I am not sure if this is related to any in-progress background work but I received the error message below when trying to update my profile picture:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

@Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, GST, O.SPM, SMM

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thanks for the heads-up, but I believe this is a hosting error not a Wittenberg error. I'll check with Brad as he is assisting in the upgrade.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, GST, O.SPM, SMM on August 11, 2022, 08:05:09 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, but I believe this is a hosting error not a Wittenberg error. I'll check with Brad as he is assisting in the upgrade.

Excellent. Thank you!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on August 11, 2022, 10:12:08 AM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, GST, O.SPM, SMM on August 11, 2022, 08:05:09 AM

Excellent. Thank you!

Mr. Secretary, you mentioned you would check with the Deputy Minister of Technology on this hosting error. Any news?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on August 20, 2022, 12:04:41 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on August 11, 2022, 10:12:08 AM

Excellent. Thank you!

Mr. Secretary, you mentioned you would check with the Deputy Minister of Technology on this hosting error. Any news?

I just tried to update my birthdate on the profile. And received the 403 error.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thanks. It was probably a temporary glitch as I just tested it on my own profile and had no problems.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Sorry, not for me unfortunately. I just tested it now and am still getting the 403 Error.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight