September Virtual Shoot

Started by Audrada Roibeardet, August 31, 2022, 09:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audrada Roibeardet

RULES

We will be using the Archery Club app for this month's virtual shoot.

You can use any equipment that have however, boosters are prohibited.

Each pairing will have one week to post their scores. You can post your scores below.

If an archer is unable to shoot for any reason within the one week time frame, they must forfeit the game and points will be awarded to their competitor. If both archers are unable to shoot within the one week time frame, no points will be awarded.

FORMAT

Each game will be contested under "best of three" rules. Therefore, each game must have a minimum of two matches.

Each match will consist of two rounds. If the scores are tied after two rounds, there is a third tiebreaker round.

SCORING

One point will be awarded for each round won.

A bonus point will be awarded for a "shutout" (i.e. one archer winning the first two rounds of a match).

Maximum points awarded per match = 3 points.

SCHEDULE

WEEK 1

Iason Taiwos vs Breneir Tzaracomprada

Audrada Roibeardet vs Bråneu Excelsio

WEEK 2

Iason Taiwos vs Bråneu Excelsio

Audrada Roibeardet vs Breneir Tzaracomprada

WEEK 3

Bråneu Excelsio vs Breneir Tzaracomprada

Iason Taiwos vs Audrada Roibeardet

The top two archers this month will compete head to head in Week Four to decide the Toxophilite Club's TOP SHOT for the month of September.

Have fun, be respectful and good luck.

Bråneu Excelsio

Alright let's do this!

Good luck, everyone.

Fiován.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on August 31, 2022, 10:40:16 AM
Alright let's do this!

Good luck, everyone.

I can't like your post so I just say LOL :)
Also, GAME ON!!!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Audrada Roibeardet

Quick note, if you want to shoot more than the 2 or 3 matches you most certainly can. The only thing I ask is that when you decide to start your competition, score consecutive matches. Don't score one match and then skip the next one because you shot poorly and score the match after that. Score 2 or 3 matches in a row. You can definitely keep shooting if you want.

Also forgot to tell you to post your scores in this thread. Only one archer needs to post the scores. No need to double post so figure out who's posting the scores.

Audrada Roibeardet

Today is the 7th of September and no one has posted a score yet. Honestly, I didn't think there would be any forfeits in the first week of competition. Didn't think there would be any forfeits. I don't know what to do.

I'm hoping next week is a bit of a better showing. Hell, any showing would be better than this.

I'm not angry, I'm disappointed.

Audrada Roibeardet

And we have some scores...kinda.

Bråneu and I just shoot but things didn't go quite right. We were supposed to shoot at least two matches at Stage 3 but instead we shot one at Stage 1 and one at Stage 3.

Due to time constraints, this is going to count for Week 1. I won both matches. At Stage 1, I won the only round. At Stage 3, the score was 2-1.

I've decided to score both matches as 2-1 so...

WEEK 1

AUDRADA ROIBEARDET vs BRÅNEU EXCELSIO

MATCH 1

Roibeardet 2 - Excelsio 1

MATCH 2

Roibeardet 2 - Excelsio 1

FINAL SCORE

ROIBEARDET 4 - EXCELSIO 2

Bråneu Excelsio

I believe @Breneir Tzaracomprada had some sensible things going on but he's back today. Today is the final day of week 1? Maybe they're still on time if they're still on board.
Fiován.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thank you Braneu. I am back on Witt after a short hiatus due to a family medical situation. @Iason and I have set a plan to play tomorrow evening but understand if that is too late for this week.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Audrada Roibeardet

Due to the aforementioned medical crisis, I don't see any issue with you posting a score today.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

WEEK 1

BRENEIR TZARACOMPRADA vs IASON TAIWOS

MATCH 1

Tzaracomprada 3 - Taiwos 0

MATCH 2

FINAL SCORE

TZARACOMPRADA 6 - TAIWOS 0

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Iason Taiwos

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 08, 2022, 06:00:56 PM
WEEK 1

BRENEIR TZARACOMPRADA vs IASON TAIWOS

MATCH 1

MATCH 2

FINAL SCORE

TZARACOMPRADA 6 - TAIWOS 0
This score is certainly going to intimidate my next opponent...

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Audrada Roibeardet if we are now in Week 2 I am broadly available this weekend if there is a time that works best for you.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Audrada Roibeardet

Today is no good. I can shoot tomorrow, September 10th between 10am and 1:30pm. Sunday is wide open. Let me know what works.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Audrada Roibeardet on September 09, 2022, 10:38:51 AM
Today is no good. I can shoot tomorrow, September 10th between 10am and 1:30pm. Sunday is wide open. Let me know what works.

How about tomorrow at Noon Eastern Time?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Audrada Roibeardet