Ár gramatică uficial / Our official grammar

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, March 28, 2020, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Is there any objection to continuing to use Hool's grammar as the official grammar endorsed by SIGN - after we bring its spelling up to date, of course? Or do we need to make changes to it?

(Me, I'm going to continue to use KR1's Scurzniă Gramatică from 1996-7 until such point as Hool makes his version available in digital format, but then I'm old-fashioned. Are there any serious differences?)

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

I've never had the chance to read it, but assuming it doesnt clash with anything, sure, why not.

It is a bit outdated though if I remember correctly, since it was published before the 201X arestadăs. Hool was working on an updated version almost four years ago (link), but he hasnt mentioned anything about it since then So, who knows?

In the meantime I'll continue working with the ScurzGram, again assuming that it doesnt conflict with what he have right now.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

All right, if we don't have an up-to-date grammar, we'll have to make one of those. Probably most efficient if I could get Hool to send me his notes for the 3e of la Guiza and we can update it ourselves.

I'm just thinking that we are very close to having an Official Unified Vocab for the first time in 13 years, and once we have an Official Grammar then people can start learning and using the language again.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Françal I. Lux

This thread is a bit cold but I just want to ask if there's been an answer to this question. I still personally use his 2nd edition grammar as my reference although, as mentioned, the spelling is outdated.

Are there anymore updates we'd like to see besides spelling? Are there proposed change to the grammar as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
F. I. Lux, Minister of Interior