News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Appointment of a Deputy Mençei

Started by Sir Lüc, May 01, 2020, 09:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Esteemed colleagues, by the powers of Rule 2.4, I am hereby appointing as Deputy Mençei the Senator for Florencia, @Açafat del Val . He will perform any and all duties bestowed upon the Chair, according to the Standing Rules, until I am back from my hiatus, or more likely, until the term is over on August 15th.

I would never have thought I would need to do this, but oh well. I'm sorry to those who I pledged my full attention when considering me as Mençei, and to my people in Benito for not being able to complete the term at the best of my ability.

One more thing... do a better job than me. Don't let this thing die.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

GV

Quote from: Lüc on May 01, 2020, 09:32:09 AM
Esteemed colleagues, by the powers of Rule 2.4, I am hereby appointing as Deputy Mençei the Senator for Florencia, @Açafat del Val . He will perform any and all duties bestowed upon the Chair, according to the Standing Rules, until I am back from my hiatus, or more likely, until the term is over on August 15th.

I would never have thought I would need to do this, but oh well. I'm sorry to those who I pledged my full attention when considering me as Mençei, and to my people in Benito for not being able to complete the term at the best of my ability.

One more thing... do a better job than me. Don't let this thing die.

I only now just saw this.  We hope to see you back and soon, sir, at which point you will continue to be an outstanding Mencei and public servant. - GV