News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] It Is With Sadness

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, February 02, 2023, 07:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

It is with sadness that seventeen citizens have now lost their citizenship due to not having voted or responded to a census for the past two years.

The citizens who have lost their citizenship are:

Mic'haglh Avercül
John Mousely
Raducanu Vasile
Txosuè Veirnarac'h Pologn
Erschéveþ (Ely) da Schir
Hakan Sönmez
Sevastáin Pinátsch
Bitour Scurzniescu
Martì Vataldestreça
Moritz Iesu Preiria Fernaodescu
Aspra Röseta Laira
Magniloqueu Épiqeu Ac'hlerglünä da Lhiun
Thomas Dellaert
Seguxhameir d'Üc
Tric'hard Carschaleir
Vitxalmour Pelbiançéu Conductour
Ups Cotschneu

If this list is inaccurate please let me know. None of them have been marked inactive or had their Witt accounts updated yet.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

This list may not be accurate as I've just confirmed that the 55th GE ended in August of 2020, and not August of 2021. I will be updating this list shortly. My apologies.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Oof. That hurts A LOT. Some of these names have significantly contributed to making Talossa more enjoyable.

These lists are never fun, but this has to be the most painful one yet.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

C. M. Siervicül

Zooks, and it sounds like there may be more.

Quote from: C. M. Siervicül on February 02, 2023, 11:49:35 AMZooks, and it sounds like there may be more.

I don't anticipate any more on this list.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Vitxalmour

I hear that Conductour bloke is an absent-minded procrastinator.

C. M. Siervicül

Quote from: Vitxalmour on February 02, 2023, 04:08:00 PMI hear that Conductour bloke is an absent-minded procrastinator.
Get out, you don't belong here anymore!

Seriously, though, you should reactivate your citizenship per Lexh E.14, stat. It's super simple.

Quote from: Vitxalmour on February 02, 2023, 04:08:00 PMI hear that Conductour bloke is an absent-minded procrastinator.

Your citizenship can be easily restored. If you can either confirm your previously used email address or I can verify you are who you say you are, you will be back in the fold.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on February 02, 2023, 01:22:10 PM
Quote from: C. M. Siervicül on February 02, 2023, 11:49:35 AMZooks, and it sounds like there may be more.

I don't anticipate any more on this list.
Hopefully not, it's always sad to see so many once-active Talossans drop off, but our door should always remain open should they ever decide to come home!
Litz Cjantscheir LLB, LLM
Senior Justice/Judge of the Cort Pü Inalt

Iason Taiwos

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on February 02, 2023, 04:37:01 PM

Your citizenship can be easily restored. If you can either confirm your previously used email address or I can verify you are who you say you are, you will be back in the fold.
You cannot view this attachment.

Iason Taiwos

I can verify he is who he says he is. If that isn't good enough, then to hell with Talossa. We don't need a bunch of pompous bureaucrats telling us who is and who ain't Talossan.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

If you don't vote for 3 elections in a role, your citizenship is not taken, it just vanishes, but can be restored for the asking. If you want to abolish the 3 strikes rule, I tried over and over again over years, but there doesn't seem to be a better way to get people off the citizens' roll if they just lose interest in Talossa and/or drop dead.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on February 02, 2023, 11:13:45 PMI can verify he is who he says he is. If that isn't good enough, then to hell with Talossa. We don't need a bunch of pompous bureaucrats telling us who is and who ain't Talossan.

I'm simply following the law. Thank you for calling me a pompous bureaucrat. I'm very pleased to be insulted for following the legal process.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

C. M. Siervicül

For what it's worth, it's technically not failure to vote in 3 elections ("3 strikes") anymore. It's a two year period without voting or responding to a census. Which happens to coincide with three elections, but you don't have to vote at all if you respond to the census.

I would grant that there is a difference between being Talossan and being a Talossan citizen, but if we're talking citizenship (the right to vote in elections, etc.), who could adjudicate that but bureaucrats?

Regarding the census, from the database it looks like there was a census in 2021, but I never got an email about it, and can't find any Witt threads announcing the census or its results. I did receive a census email in 2020, but apparently one didn't happen that year(!). Did one happen in 2021?