News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Wiki down

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, June 08, 2020, 09:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

TalossaWiki is currently non-functional due to some kind of error with its extensions which I cannot make head nor tail of, and neither can the rest of the Government. We hope @our national webmonkey will be able to pop in sometime soon.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Roll it back to the previous version and it should be fixable by disabling the named extension that the error message talks about.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

With the approval of a Cabinet supermajority, I have authorised an old friend of mine with webadmin experience to check out what's wrong with the Wiki. We will keep you appraised of progress.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Miestrâ Schiva, UrN on June 15, 2020, 09:46:39 PM
With the approval of a Cabinet supermajority, I have authorised an old friend of mine with webadmin experience to check out what's wrong with the Wiki. We will keep you appraised of progress.

... and it's done!