Updated/Redesigned CoA Image

Started by C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC, July 04, 2020, 10:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC

May it please the College,

If at all possible, I would like my Coat of Arms (already granted) to be re-vectorized/fixed up so that I may set it as my profile icon here on the new Witt.

Here is the original thread from when my CoA was originally designed: https://talossa.proboards.com/thread/12225/request-arms?page=1&scrollTo=152738

(No, I'm not asking for a new set of arms, simply just a "fixed up" version).

Thanks!
[div style="text-align:center;"]Cresti da Ion Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC
Attorney, National Bar of Talossa
The Well-Met Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms

Açafat del Val

I am not a member of the College but am able to produce half-decent vector images. Give me some time, and when I regain access to my main computer (I am out of state at the moment), I can cook it up.

In the meantime, a proper member of the College is free to do this also.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Açafat del Val

I have attached a vectorized image of your blazon: "Per pale wavy Gules and Azure a tyger Argent rampant to sinister armed and langued Gules".

Be aware that I did this mostly from scratch, so it is not a perfect one-to-one copy of the original emblazonment from BenArd. It's close, but not technically the same image.

Here's an Imgur link: https://i.imgur.com/mIWu3E1.png
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Thank you for doing this.  I commend and endorse this effort, and hope related good news is forthcoming.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on November 23, 2020, 09:31:18 PM
Thank you for doing this.  I commend and endorse this effort, and hope related good news is forthcoming.

The College actually helps in the design of the Arms, and only the Blazon is granted by the King. The Emblazon is nothing but an artistic/ graphical representation of the same, and no two representation need to be a replica of each other. Only if there is a glaring anomaly would the RTCoA take steps to correct the same.

The College therefore has no objections to the re-designed image.

Sd/-
Dean BenArd
The Noir Eagle Herald
Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

Açafat del Val

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on November 23, 2020, 09:31:18 PM

Thank you, sir. It was no trouble. I look forward to assisting more in the future.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia