News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Nimlet election

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., July 11, 2020, 04:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Açafat del Val on August 02, 2020, 01:07:02 PM
I don't know about cool stories, but they are true stories. Is this a dare to attach the email chain as well as link the Google Doc? I have no qualms about disclosing proof that the Governor and the Constable had a chance to remedy this themselves and now one of them has the gumption to pretend it's not his own shared failure.

You'll have a virtual monopoly in the next term. Have at it. Hell, write a new constitution altogether. But don't condescend Florencia with this intellectual dishonesty and passive aggression.

If you had the time to use riposte in a sentence, then you surely have time to write something more constructive and befitting of your office than "cool stories, bro".

Yeah, sure, post away. Use your time as you wish. They would be cool stories, bro...
As I said I am looking forward to getting this issue fixed through amendment once the Nimlet is convened.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM

Congratulations on your appointment as the new Secretary of State.
Now that the election results have been certified by the Electoral Commission it appears you and The Chancery are designated under Florencia's provincial constitution as the procedural administrator of activities pre-commencement of the Nimlet.

Here is the relevant language under the new constitution:

Section 5. Composition of the House of Shepherds.

Whichever authority shall have conducted a provincial election for the whole House of Shepherds, either the Chancery of Talossa or the Constable of Florencia, shall publicly and at the same time, but not later than the tenth day following the certification of the same election:

(a) Determine and fix the total number of seats for the new term of the Shepherds, which number shall be equal to the number of ballots returned in the election, less those returned and indicating "Present", plus one additional seat for each incumbent Senator for Florencia, plus one additional seat for the Governor;

(b) Apportion among those political parties, which have received votes in the election, their respective proportional share of the number of remaining seats with respect to their electoral performance, after the assignments to the Senators and Governor; and

(c) Fix the date for the commencement of the session of the new Nimlet, to be not later than the thirtieth day following the aforesaid certification.

As Governor of Florencia, please advise me if you should need my assistance.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thank you.

Could your formula be any more complicated? Does the Governor and the senator automatically get seats? I count 8 votes in the election so would that be ten seats in total? Among those ten seats, only 8 are apportioned by party?
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Assuming the Nimlet gets 10 seats (minus two for Governor and Senator) that would mean the LCC gets 7 seats and the FreeDems get 1 seat. Let me know if you agree with this calculation.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on August 15, 2020, 12:42:56 PM
Assuming the Nimlet gets 10 seats (minus two for Governor and Senator) that would mean the LCC gets 7 seats and the FreeDems get 1 seat. Let me know if you agree with this calculation.

I think the 10 seat total is correct, Dr. dal Nordselva. As are the party seat totals.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

As per your constitutional requirements, be it so ordered:

7 seats be allocated to the LCC
1 seat be allocated to the FreeDems.

The Nimlet shall commence on September 1, 2020.

The Chancery strongly requests a change in Florencia's constitution so they can allocate their own seats in the future.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselva
Secretary of State

Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on August 15, 2020, 02:54:10 PM
As per your constitutional requirements, be it so ordered:

7 seats be allocated to the LCC
1 seat be allocated to the FreeDems.

The Nimlet shall commence on September 1, 2020.

The Chancery strongly requests a change in Florencia's constitution so they can allocate their own seats in the future.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselva
Secretary of State

Party leaders, you will need to designate who will take the seats allocated by the SoS.
@Ian Plätschisch
@Miestră Schivă, UrN

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Ian Plätschisch

I assign the LCC seats to Breneir Itravilatx