News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

MM Senatorial Election

Started by C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC, July 15, 2020, 08:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC

Per the Local Senate Elections Act, I, as Maximally Magnificent Majordomo, do hereby open the voting for Senator from Maritiimi-Maxhestic.

The candidates are;

Cresti da Ion Nouacastra-Laxhirëscu
Statement: "Having served as Attorney-General, Túischac'h, Grand General Secretary of Maritiimi-Maxhestic, and Maximally Magnificent Majordomo of Maritiimi-Maxhestic, I am more than qualified, and eager to be the positive leader and face of our province as your Senator! If elected, I will be the change that we need in this ever-progressive Talossa!"

Ian Plätschisch
Statement: "For all my time as a citizen of the Kingdom, Maritiimi-Maxhestic has been near and dear to my heart. I have served in the Assembly since the 11th Convocation, filled all three provincial executive positions, and authored the Comprehensive Body of Law Act. Allow me to keep working for you!"

The election is conducted using the Instant Runoff Voting method. The candidates who receives the majority of the votes will be declared the new Senator for MM

The election will close on 1 August, 2020, 19:30 TST.
[div style="text-align:center;"]Cresti da Ion Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC
Attorney, National Bar of Talossa
The Well-Met Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Who is eligible to vote?  What are the methods by which we can vote?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Ian Plätschisch

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on July 15, 2020, 09:42:41 PM
Who is eligible to vote?  What are the methods by which we can vote?
The law does not speak to these questions, but by tradition, all citizens of MM can vote, and voting is done by public ballot in this thread.

C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC

I will cast my vote for myself, Cresti d.I.  Nouacastra-Laxhirëscu
[div style="text-align:center;"]Cresti da Ion Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC
Attorney, National Bar of Talossa
The Well-Met Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Ian Plätschisch

I vote for myself, Ian Plätschisch

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

First, it sucks that I have to vote publicly. I wouldve prefered a secret ballot, but oh well.

Second, I vote for Cresti Nouacastra-Läxhirescu.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Françal I. Lux

I cast my vote for Cresti d.I. Nouacastra-Laxhirëscu
F. I. Lux, Minister of Interior

Placiej