Where is the Assembly Call?

Started by Ian Plätschisch, July 19, 2020, 09:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

We're almost 1/3 of the way through the election and our M3 has somehow found the time to conduct his Senate campaign, but not the two minutes it would take to open the Assembly Call for the 18th Convocation. He has been repeatedly reminded to do this, I might add.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

It doesn't seem like he's going to do this at all. Is there anything in the law about what can be done if the M3 just refuses to do his job?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Ian Plätschisch

Quote from: Sir Alexandreu Davinescu on July 26, 2020, 04:10:44 PM
It doesn't seem like he's going to do this at all. Is there anything in the law about what can be done if the M3 just refuses to do his job?
I suppose someone else could start it. However, if someone were to start it today, would it be legal, or indeed required, to extend the deadline? The law is mute on what happens if the Call is not issued on time.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Then it looks like there isn't really any recourse. You would think that someone running for our Senats seat would pay attention to the current job they're supposed to be doing for us and the fact that they are going to be personally responsible for collapsing our provincial government.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein