Nimlet Session XVII (Sep 2020-May 2021)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, September 01, 2020, 08:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-04. It has passed with 8 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition, 2 abstentions.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-04 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 4, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on October 20, 2020, 12:17:38 PM
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-04. It has passed with 8 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition, 2 abstentions.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-04 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 4, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Com'el rexhaint per la Coronă, aprovéu acest proxhect da legeu.

Acting on behalf of the crown, I hereby issue my approval in the name of King John acting in the person of his cunstaval for the resolution in question, and thank the Nimlet for its good service.

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on October 06, 2020, 09:06:06 AM
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-03. It has passed with 10 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-03 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Constable. @King John, please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, October 21, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto the Resolution will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Regent @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu, Resolution 2020-03 is also in need of review.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on October 20, 2020, 02:14:27 PM
Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on October 06, 2020, 09:06:06 AM
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-03. It has passed with 10 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-03 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Constable. @King John, please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, October 21, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto the Resolution will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Regent @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu, Resolution 2020-03 is also in need of review.

Acting on behalf of the crown, I hereby issue my approval in the name of King John acting in the person of his cunstaval for the resolution in question, and thank the Nimlet for its good service.

—  Sir Alexandreu, Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Resolution 2020-07

WHEREAS, during presentation and start of voting on Resolution 2020-03 a good point was made by Shepherd and Senator del Val, and
WHEREAS, that point concerned not restricting the awarding of the new provincial honors to only one day of the year, and
WHEREAS, there was no option to amend the provincial honors resolution at the time of its presentation to the House of Shepherds.

THEREFORE, be it resolved, that Resolution 2020-03 is amended-

where it reads:

QuoteRecipients shall be announced in a joint statement by the Constable and Governor, as a part of Florencia Day celebrations.

to read as follows:

QuoteRecipients shall be announced in a joint statement by the Constable and Governor.

Voting will close at 9:00AM TST on November 7th, 2020.

Submitted by Breneir Itravilatx
Governor of Florencia
Member, House of Shepherds

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-05. It has passed with 10 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-05 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Constable. Seeing that the office of Constable is currently vacant, @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu, please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 9, 2020. Should the Constable or other responsible authority fail to issue an Approval or Veto the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on October 25, 2020, 04:34:03 AM
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-05. It has passed with 10 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-05 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Constable. Seeing that the office of Constable is currently vacant, @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu, please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 9, 2020. Should the Constable or other responsible authority fail to issue an Approval or Veto the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Resolution 2020-08

Constitutional Amendment on Article IV, Section 3

WHEREAS, there is no mechanism in the Constitution to end voting before the designated deadline even if all shepherds have voted.

THEREFORE, be it resolved, that the House of Shepherds hereby amends Article IV, Section 3 of the Florencian Constitution as follows:

QuoteSection 3. Deadlines for Final Votes in the House of Shepherds.

Whosoever may introduce a resolution to be considered by the House of Shepherds, shall establish at the same time a deadline by which all final votes thereon shall be made.
The deadline for the final votes on a resolution of the Nimlet, as established by its author or primary sponsor, shall be not later than the scheduled termination of the session of the same Nimlet, nor earlier than the fourteenth calendar day following the end of the period of review.

is amended to read:

QuoteSection 3. Deadlines for Final Votes in the House of Shepherds.

Whosoever may introduce a resolution to be considered by the House of Shepherds, shall establish at the same time a deadline by which all final votes thereon shall be made.
The deadline for the final votes on a resolution of the Nimlet, as established by its author or primary sponsor, shall be not later than the scheduled termination of the session of the same Nimlet, nor earlier than the fourteenth calendar day following the end of the period of review. Should all members of the House of Shepherds cast votes before the end of the designated voting deadline then the Governor or another member of the House of Shepherds may request the early termination of the voting period. If there is no objection within a twenty-four (24) hour period then the request shall be considered approved and the voting period is terminated early.

The period of review will close at 9:00AM TST on November 4th, 2020.

Submitted by Breneir Itravilatx
Governor of Florencia
Member, House of Shepherds

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-06. It has passed with 8 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition, 2 abstentions.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-06 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 14, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on October 30, 2020, 01:24:47 PM
Voting has now closed on Resolution 2020-06. It has passed with 8 votes in favor, 0 votes in opposition, 2 abstentions.

Pursuant to Article IV, Section 6 of the Florencian Constitution I, Breneir Itravilatx, Governor of Florencia, do hereby place my signature for Resolution 2020-06 as duly approved by a vote of the current session of the House of Shepherds.

I send this Resolution for consideration to our Regent since the office of Constable is currently vacant. @Sir Alexandreu Davinescu please advise on your consideration of this Resolution. The deadline for Constable Consideration is 9:00am TST, November 14, 2020. Should the Constable fail to issue an Approval or Veto of the Resolution it will be considered approved.

/s/
Breneir Itravilatx

Acting on behalf of the crown, I hereby issue my approval in the name of King John acting in the person of his cunstaval for the resolution in question, and thank the Nimlet for its good service.  Y'all busy!

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

The period of review has now closed on Resolution 2020-08.
We now move forward to voting.
Voting will close at 9:00AM TST on November 19th, 2020.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I vote PER on Resolution 2020-08.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Açafat del Val

I think you may have made a typo, sir. You voted on 2020-07 twice. You probably meant to vote PER on 2020-08?

I'd like to be a pedant and finagle with the wording of 2020-08, more so that it conforms with the same style/voice of other areas, but it's probably fine all the same.

I vote PER on 2020-07, and abstain on 2020-08.

Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms