Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

A heartfelt tribute to our outgoing Seneschál

Started by GV, April 28, 2021, 10:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

Re: https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=806.0
(Edited and corrected)

To know Miestrâ Schivâ is to know one of the most left-wing citizens in the history of the greater Talossan community, only eclipsed by an anarchist or two.

To know Miestrâ Schivâ is also to know an individual who is one of the kindest and most decent human beings I've ever come across.  She is what I wish more people in all facets of politics would be: a bridge-builder who allows those who do not agree with her the space to come around.

Her history in Talossa along with all the neo-Penguinea/third Liberal Party Talossans of today and yore is one which I hope will be written down far better than I ever would be able to pen. 

No-one can doubt her political/legal competence, street-smarts, energy, enthusiasm, transparency, linguistic acumen, and genuine love for Ben Madison's bedroom kingdom.  All of this, even with her brashness at times, has been in full evidence since 1997.  May it all continue for many years to come.

For the past decade-and-a-half, Miestrâ Schivâ has been a preserver of and builder of community in Talossa.  She more than anyone else made sure the Republic of Talossa survived long enough for Reunision to happen, our community remaining intact such not only the driving out of Kane dal Nava from the Kingdom was reversed, but the first, second, and third Talossan Mass Exodi were made moot.

Now, it is my hope Miestrâ will get the long period of rest her health needs.  Younger Talossans, Miestrâ's and my generation grow tired and weary.  It's time for you all to step up and keep Ben Madison's bedroom-kingdom alive.

GV, Senator - Fiôvâ

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: GV on April 28, 2021, 10:16:27 PM
To know Miestrâ Schivâ is to know the most left-wing citizen in the history of the greater Talossan community

Nuh-uh, we've had actual anarchists

thanks for all the rest <3

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan