News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Mençei housekeeping incl. Rules Committee

Started by GV, October 01, 2020, 07:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

1. Deputy Mençei: Per Standing Orders 2.4, Açafat del Val, I'd like you to continue in this role.
2. What do we need to do with the Electoral Commission appointment?
3. Who was on the Rules committee for last time?
4. Where on the wiki did Lüc put all the past Order Papers?  One is coming for this month sometime this week.

I know I should know all this, but I'm having difficulty finding stuff on this Witt or old Witt.

As for the Wiki Senäts pages, they will be updated in time, but not today.  Thanks, all!

GV, Mençei

Açafat del Val

1. Honored to serve.
2. Nothing yet. This is done at the end of the term, and you will be contacted by the SoS when the time is ready.
3. El Lexhatx allows us to skip forming a Rules Committee. I recommend that we skip.
4. I tried finding them in my email or on Witt and had no luck. We might just try the good old-fashioned way by making a thread.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

GV

Quote from: Açafat del Val on October 08, 2020, 05:33:27 PM
1. Honored to serve.
2. Nothing yet. This is done at the end of the term, and you will be contacted by the SoS when the time is ready.
3. El Lexhatx allows us to skip forming a Rules Committee. I recommend that we skip.
4. I tried finding them in my email or on Witt and had no luck. We might just try the good old-fashioned way by making a thread.

1. Thank you!  We should Zoom at some point.
2. Sounds good.
3. Agreed.  Let's skip.
4. I'll try to see what I have and put it on the wiki somehow if I cannot find where Lüc might have put that stuff.