Titles and Appointments (questions to the Ministreu)

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, October 30, 2020, 11:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Ministreu Davinescu, are any appointments yet outstanding for enrollees (such as an admiral)?  I would like to address them as soon as possible, if so.  And is there any roster available?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Regent Davinescu,
I have not brought in any new Flag (Admirals/Navy), General (RTMC), or Marshal (RTAC) recently... which I believe are the only members of the Armed Forces that require Crown recognition prior to Commission into their respective Branch. We do have a new Captain of the Zuavs (Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM... whom I will be reposting his appointment in a moment as the internet gremlins appear to have got it) and Colonel Adam Grigoriu in the Marine Corps' Headquarters' Office of Preparedness & Response.

I will check with the Zuavs' and the Navy Board on collecting a full list of members by the end of the week.

In Service,
Gen. Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM
Minister of Defence
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Thank you, S:reu Ministreu.  So just to confirm: all officers and enlistees in the armed forces have been confirmed to their posts by royal assent where required, including yourself (as a general)?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Regent Davinescu,
In response to your question, Title I personnel which required Royal Assent for Commission... the three current members of the Navy Board... were all confirmed by Royal Assent. Chief Marshal Cresti da Ion Nouacastra Läxhirescu of the Royal Talossan Air Corps was appointed by Interior Minister Amada Merþedes on July 30th, 2019. The Fleet Admiral Iason Bitxichë Taiwos, honestly, before my time. I was appointed on July 15th, 2016 by Fleet Admiral Iason Bitxichë Taiwos. We are currently still missing an appointed Admiral in the role of Chief of Naval Operations, though I understand Vice Admiral Ardpresteir is in an Acting role there.

Other officers and enlisted personnel include:
Vice Admiral Béneditsch Ardpresteir, O.SPM (Appointed by Fleet Admiral Iason Bitxichë Taiwos, October 18th, 2018)
Rear Admiral Seguxhameir d'Üc (Appointed by Fleet Admiral Iason Bitxichë Taiwos, June 10th, 2019)
Colonel Adam Grigoriu (Commissioned on October 30th, 2020)
Lance Corporal Cresti d. I. Nouacastra (Enlisted on December 5th, 2017 by myself)
Captain of Zouaves, Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM (Appointed by me on October 31st, 2020)

Gen. Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM
Minister of Defence
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa