Announcement Regarding the Royal Cunstaval of the United Provinces

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, November 23, 2020, 08:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Announcement Regarding the Royal Cunstaval of the United Provinces of Vuode and Dandenburg

With great regret and with a fierce eagerness to reverse this decision at the slightest inclination of its object, the Crown hereby discharges Çesli da Chilseu from her longtime position as Royal Cunstaval of the United Provinces of Vuode and Dandenburg.  Efforts to contact her have not succeeded, and we hope it is a rich and happy life that occupies her time, though her gain is our loss.  Çesli has served her nation as Seneschal in the past, and has given nine years' service as Royal Cunstaval for her wonderful province.  We hope that future days see her return to activity in the Kingdom of Talossa and the United Provinces once more.

—  Sir Alexandreu, Rexhaint d'Ian Regeu
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Eðo Grischun

Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein