Incorporating Talossa? Think-tank volunteers needed per Seneschál.

Started by GV, January 04, 2021, 02:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

Açafat del Val, Munditenens Tresplet, and I have been tasked by the Seneschál to put together a group of people to give recommendations to the Seneschál, government, and people as to how Talossa can be incorporated in such a way that:

- Intellectual property rights will be respected
- We can register domains and get web-hosting
- More than one person 'owns' or 'controls' the legal entity-person so that no one person can hold domains, etc. hostage.
- a legal framework can be set up for the long-term preservation of physical Talossan objects when the holders of those objects are no longer able to care for them

This Think-Tank will be an official committee tasked with giving to the nation one or more recommendations as to how we can go about this.

The Government and coalition will have the final say on this, but I'm hoping to have a full report transmitted from this group to same by the dissolution of this Cosâ or 30 April 2021, whichever comes later.

I have a few names in mind, but I'm putting a full-blown appeal for legal-beagles and rules-nazis to get actively involved with this.

If you want to be on this committee, PM me.  I want to get everything started on 15 January 2021, and I will send more details as to 'meetings' or whatever as we get closer to that date.

Many thanks, all!

GV, Senator-Fiôvâ

Açafat del Val

Is there anyone out there which I/we are unaware of and who (a) is trustworthy, (b) lives in the United States, (c) is capable and willing of serving as the legally registered agent of a Talossa corporation, and (d) is confident with bureaucratic and sometimes Kafkaesque stuff?

I am one. The problem is that I live nowhere near Talossa proper (aka Milwaukee).
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms