Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Eid Mubarak!

Started by King John, May 13, 2021, 02:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King John

For Eid al-Fitr, 12 May

Eid Mubarak

Oxhi'sch la ziua dal caßaziun dal åservaziun per belacops da Islamici, marchind el fim da Ramadan. Dr. Iftekhar Khan dal Società Islamic da Milvoc'ht, el cuntravelesc Talossan premieir per dels Islamici, zïa qe c'e'n temp à focüsiçar på la carità es dels dideux bens. "Ramadan isch ün temp à performar l'autuapraiçaziun," scriua. "Focüsiçetz på çaobén noi povent profrar, perf — els valentéux, els þiarfas. Zemandent-noi, 'Qet da phü put-éu façar per va comunità?'" Acestilor mocts sint cordats per toct i noi.

Assalamu Alaikum!

—  Ian Regeu

Today is the festival of breaking the fast for many Muslims, marking the end of Ramadan.  Dr. Iftekhar Khan of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee, the premier Talossan organization for Muslims, says that it is a time to focus on charity and good deeds.  "Ramadan is a time to perform self-evaluation," he writes. "Please focus on how much we can offer to others — the deserving, the needy. Let us ask ourselves, 'What more can I do for my community?'" These are wise words for us all.

Assalamu Alaikum!

—  John Regeu

Miestră Schivă, UrN

و سلام.

Pray for al-Quds/Jerusalem.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Françal I. Lux

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on May 13, 2021, 03:16:40 PM
و سلام.

Pray for al-Quds/Jerusalem.
Most definitely!

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends
F. I. Lux, Minister of Interior

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Eid Mubarak!

As the breaking of the fast is celebrated may we also encourage the end of misery for those living in Cox's Bazaar, in Xinjiang, and in the Occupied Territories of Palestine. In the words of a celebratory bayram which was shone on the Hagia Sofia: "Let us love, let us be loved."

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight