Big History 1994 Comprehensive Online Edition - now available!

Started by GV, May 14, 2021, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mKDpy9G98vQK9c6wJcK_O86yL1FHbbEw/view?usp=sharing

For the first time in Talossan history, the Big History in its familiar 1994 / 2002 Xerox Party Copy edition is a text-editable document.  Additionally, it has received a beautiful new legible treatment as well as name-translations via the 9th Edition of the Talossan Book of Names.

I'm quite sure there are some squirlies to be found, but I am truly jazzed to see this come to fruition.  Take a look at this document and find out why I call it a 'Comprehensive Edition'.  Enjoy!

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

GV

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 14, 2021, 10:02:19 PM
Very cool!

Thank you!  I was glad to find a pencil-sketch site online to work the photos.  They will print much better than regular color photos.  The one color photo I left was that from inside the Milwaukee Public Library.  I at least wanted everyone to have one color photo of Milwaukee.  That building seems to be a stunning place.

Françal I. Lux

Just the thing I was looking for! I've been a citizen for awhile now, but I'm ashamed to say I only have a cursory knowledge of our history. This really is a great part of Talossan literature.
F. I. Lux, Minister of Interior

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I still think we should go back to the days when all prospectives had to read a brief history of Talossa; and take a multiple-choice open-book quiz on its contents, before they could be accepted for citizenship.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan