News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Recommendation of a Scribe of Abbaville

Started by Ian Plätschisch, October 08, 2022, 07:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SENESCHAL

@Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă, GST has served with great distinction as Scribe of Abbaville. He now seeks to be relieved of this duty, and thankfully @Breneir Tzaracomprada has volunteered.

I recommend that @King John appoint S:reu Tzaracomprada as Scribe of Abbaville.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I thank the Seneschal for this recommendation and for the SoS's support. I look forward to serving the Kingdom in this capacity and to relieving the Head of the Chancery of this burden.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on October 08, 2022, 07:29:53 PM

@Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă, GST has served with great distinction as Scribe of Abbaville. He now seeks to be relieved of this duty, and thankfully @Breneir Tzaracomprada has volunteered.

@King John Your majesty, I have started work but for this to become official it will need your official appointment action.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 11, 2022, 08:13:26 AM
Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on October 08, 2022, 07:29:53 PM

@King John Your majesty, I have started work but for this to become official it will need your official appointment action.

When will this appointment be made official?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I would imagine whenever the king comes online and does it.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

King John

I thank the Seneschal for his nomination, and am more than happy hereby to appoint S:reu Tzaracomprada to the office of Scribe of Abbavilla.  Given under Our hand Royal at the city of Centennial in Colorado this third day of November, being the feast of Saint Winifred, in the year of salvation 2022, of the independence of Talossa the forty-third, and of Our reign the seventeenth.

-- John Regeu

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: King John on November 03, 2022, 02:57:07 PMI thank the Seneschal for his nomination, and am more than happy hereby to appoint S:reu Tzaracomprada to the office of Scribe of Abbavilla.  Given under Our hand Royal at the city of Centennial in Colorado this third day of November, being the feast of Saint Winifred, in the year of salvation 2022, of the independence of Talossa the forty-third, and of Our reign the seventeenth.

-- John Regeu

Huzzah! Enormous thanks to His Majesty and the Seneschal for the appointment.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight