[TERPELAZIUN] Ministreu dàl Inmigraziun

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, April 25, 2024, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Estimat Túischac'h, I rise to deliver a question to the Minister of Immigration @þerxh Sant-Enogat.

1) Considering the recent attempt at re-immigration under a pseudonym of a previously blocked candidate, can the Immigration Minister please explain the steps under which, "using information provided in the application and after investigating to the best of its ability", the Ministry of Immigration became "satisfied that this application is Bona Fide"?

2) Given the intent of 54RZ4, enacted specifically in response to a successful applicant for citizenship giving a false name, can the Minister give any indication of how many applications for citizenship he has processed during his term in office, and what he did in each case to fulfil the requirement of El Lexhatx E.2 to "collect the legal name or name used in daily life" of each prospective citizen?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

þerxh Sant-Enogat

To question 1) the link provided by the specific individual pointed at a facebook account stating the name which was included in the application https://www.facebook.com/sean.g.ablez . I don't systematically check if the facebook name is a real one, which is only possible with phone directories or equivalent official databases. Social networks as Facebook,  X/Twitter, Instagram, .. and even LinkedIn do not guarantee that names are real.

To question 2) I received 51 applications by mail, out of which I introduced 33 prospective citizens (of which 3 which were created by mistake at the beginning of my minister as they did not create an account on Witt). Apart from these 3, I do not introduce prospective immigrants if they do not create an account, or if I cannot have access to a social network account stating similar name. I sometimes chase by mail for such sources, or for applicants to create an account on Witt. Sometimes I have to check the real name (for instance today I had to guess the city and state of a prospective citizen as only the street and number was provided, but I found the correct family name for this address on clustrmaps.com..)

þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen