News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Why I endorse Excelsio for Prime Minister!

Started by mximo, September 10, 2023, 08:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mximo

In the realm of Talossa, there emerges a candidate who embodies the qualities of charm, openness, and a thirst for innovation. Excelsio, the prime ministerial hopeful, stands as a beacon of hope for a new era in Talossa, offering a refreshing perspective and a robust political platform.

One of Excelsio's most striking qualities is his genuine and approachable demeanor. He effortlessly connects with people from all walks of life, exuding a warm and inviting charisma that makes him a beloved figure in the political landscape. This affability allows him to bridge gaps, fostering unity and understanding among the diverse voices of Talossa.

Excelsio's openness is a testament to his commitment to transparency and inclusivity. He values the input and concerns of every citizen, creating a space where ideas can flourish. His willingness to listen and learn from others is a testament to his dedication to the principles of democracy and collaborative governance.

What truly sets Excelsio apart is his unwavering commitment to innovation and fresh perspectives. He recognizes that Talossa, like any other nation, must evolve and adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of its citizens. Excelsio's bold and forward-thinking approach promises a new dawn for Talossa, where innovation is embraced, and traditional norms are reevaluated for the benefit of all.

Excelsio's political platform is built on a solid foundation, carefully crafted to address the pressing issues facing Talossa today. He understands the importance of fiscal responsibility, social justice, and environmental sustainability. His policies are not just a collection of promises but a comprehensive plan designed to create a better future for Talossa and its citizens.

In summary, Excelsio, the TNC candidate for Prime Minister, embodies the qualities of charm, openness, and a forward-thinking mindset. He offers Talossa a fresh perspective, a renewed sense of hope, and a robust political platform that addresses the nation's most pressing challenges. With Excelsio at the helm, Talossa is poised for a brighter and more prosperous future.

Mximo Carbonèl

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Bråneu Excelsio

I am speechless. Thank you for your trust. I will work so that nothing mentioned here falls short of reality.
Since I arrived in the kingdom in July 2022, I feel like I arrived at a family reunion. A family that, like everyone else, sometimes doesn't get along but without a doubt, is capable of reconsidering themselves as what they are, people united through a special bond that is difficult to find anywhere else. Once again, thank you for your kind words, Mximo.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mximo on September 10, 2023, 08:12:03 PMIn the realm of Talossa, there emerges a candidate who embodies the qualities of charm, openness, and a thirst for innovation. Excelsio, the prime ministerial hopeful, stands as a beacon of hope for a new era in Talossa, offering a refreshing perspective and a robust political platform.

One of Excelsio's most striking qualities is his genuine and approachable demeanor. He effortlessly connects with people from all walks of life, exuding a warm and inviting charisma that makes him a beloved figure in the political landscape. This affability allows him to bridge gaps, fostering unity and understanding among the diverse voices of Talossa.

Excelsio's openness is a testament to his commitment to transparency and inclusivity. He values the input and concerns of every citizen, creating a space where ideas can flourish. His willingness to listen and learn from others is a testament to his dedication to the principles of democracy and collaborative governance.

What truly sets Excelsio apart is his unwavering commitment to innovation and fresh perspectives. He recognizes that Talossa, like any other nation, must evolve and adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of its citizens. Excelsio's bold and forward-thinking approach promises a new dawn for Talossa, where innovation is embraced, and traditional norms are reevaluated for the benefit of all.

Excelsio's political platform is built on a solid foundation, carefully crafted to address the pressing issues facing Talossa today. He understands the importance of fiscal responsibility, social justice, and environmental sustainability. His policies are not just a collection of promises but a comprehensive plan designed to create a better future for Talossa and its citizens.

In summary, Excelsio, the TNC candidate for Prime Minister, embodies the qualities of charm, openness, and a forward-thinking mindset. He offers Talossa a fresh perspective, a renewed sense of hope, and a robust political platform that addresses the nation's most pressing challenges. With Excelsio at the helm, Talossa is poised for a brighter and more prosperous future.

Mximo Carbonèl

Mximo, this is an endorsement that all citizens need to see.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Did he offer you a cabinet post as well, Mximo?  Because in the spirit of full transparency, S:reu Excelcio reached out with an offer of a posting 2 weeks ago.  Foreign Affairs, to be precise.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on September 17, 2023, 04:44:27 PMDid he offer you a cabinet post as well, Mximo?  Because in the spirit of full transparency, S:reu Excelcio reached out with an offer of a posting 2 weeks ago.  Foreign Affairs, to be precise.

No, I didn't offer a cabinet position to Mximo.

It saddens me that you think I offered you to be Ministry of Foreign Affairs because I wanted your vote.

As you may remember, my last line in my message was "I'm not asking you to vote for me or anything, it's just something I think would work in how I imagine an Excelsio Cabinet :)" because I value your perspective on foreign affairs and I still do.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I know Bråneu well enough that his outreach to ESB was meant in good faith. The problem is that the previous leadership of the TNC were known for making offers to "poach" members of opposing parties, and I can see how ESB jumped to the conclusion that this was the same kind of thing.

But the NPW have always been a Republican-friendly, monarchy-skeptical party, and the TNC proposals for the royal succession are not popular among such people. Bråneu is guilty of nothing more than not being aware of that historical context. I hope ESB has taken no offence.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan