News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[FORA TALOSSA] Potential New Series

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, August 18, 2022, 08:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I wanted to test the waters for a new series. In reviewing Talossa.com there is an excellent quote on the front page concerning "Why I love Talossa."

Would there be interest from other Talossans in contributing either a paragraph in written form or a short minute or two video describing why you love Talossa?

This series would surprisingly be called "Why I love Talossa..."

Miestră Schivă, UrN

... I'm sorry, I really should have noticed this before. Did you know that "fora" is the Talossan world for "hole"? "Friul" is the closest equivalent to English "forum", which I assume you were going for.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on August 18, 2022, 03:59:08 PM
... I'm sorry, I really should have noticed this before. Did you know that "fora" is the Talossan world for "hole"? "Friul" is the closest equivalent to English "forum", which I assume you were going for.

Nope. I was using Fora in the English form purposely. But it being the word for "hole" doesn't bother me either. Thanks for letting me know though.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

This could be a nice project for people from all different parties and apolitical folks to work on together. I would plan for this to be aired on Independence Day.

Ián Tamorán S.H.

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on August 18, 2022, 03:59:08 PM
I rather like the idea of "going down the rabbit hole" - Alice, I think, would have approved.  ;)
Quality through Thought
Turris Fortis Mihi Deus

Think the best, say the best, and you will be the best.