And now the weather from Barclamiu

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, May 12, 2024, 05:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Fora Talossa is delighted to present this weather bulletin from renowned Talossan weatherman, Barclamiu da Miéletz

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Iason Taiwos

Is there a way to make Fora Talossa's videos more up to date? This weather report was from awhile back. We had tornadoes in my area the other night, and I probably could have recorded a live, but crude video of the proceedings. (Not in Talossa proper, but don't the catchment areas deserve some love?)

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on May 12, 2024, 07:57:28 PMIs there a way to make Fora Talossa's videos more up to date? This weather report was from awhile back. We had tornadoes in my area the other night, and I probably could have recorded a live, but crude video of the proceedings. (Not in Talossa proper, but don't the catchment areas deserve some love?)
I know that it is out of date but Breneir didn't release it as soon as I sent him the video.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on May 12, 2024, 07:57:28 PMIs there a way to make Fora Talossa's videos more up to date? This weather report was from awhile back. We had tornadoes in my area the other night, and I probably could have recorded a live, but crude video of the proceedings. (Not in Talossa proper, but don't the catchment areas deserve some love?)

Were you being serious here, Iason? I assumed you were joking because Fora Talossa is not a live news channel.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Iason Taiwos

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on May 13, 2024, 09:10:53 AM

Were you being serious here, Iason? I assumed you were joking because Fora Talossa is not a live news channel.
Perhaps someday...

Barclamïu da Miéletz

You guys better expect a cover of a song from me someday 👀

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on May 12, 2024, 05:41:11 PMFora Talossa is delighted to present this weather bulletin from renowned Talossan weatherman, Barclamiu da Miéletz
THIS is a weather forecast ! Fortunately we've avoided all this in Cézembre.
Congrats Barclamïu for the show on Fora Talossa - next episode much awaited for !
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on Yesterday at 03:37:43 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on May 13, 2024, 09:10:53 AM

Perhaps someday...

This is a superb response.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight