[Chancery] Call for Bills for the 3rd Clark (August 2022)

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, July 25, 2022, 10:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

It is my pleasure to open call for bills of the August 2022 Clark.

Eventually, the clark can be viewed in real time here:

www.talossa.ca/files/cosa_vote_result.php?cosa=57&clark=3 (for the votes)

and here:

www.talossa.ca/files/clark.php?cosa=57&clark=3 (for the bills )

It is NOT too late to submit bills, of course, as you have OFFICIALLY until the morning of the 31st of this month. I will make the Clark on August 1st's morning and bills submitted up to a few hours before that will probably also be taken.

PLEASE note that in order to support a bill, you need to:

1 ) Be a Senator, the Secretary of State or the King
or
2 ) Have been nominated as a Cosa Member for the upcoming Clark BEFORE the 15th,

To vote on the Clark, you will once again have 2 options:

1 ) You will be able to vote in the Clark thread (which will be created later on the 1st of August), as usual. I will enter your votes in the DB.

2 ) You will be able to vote directly in the database, using your usernumber and DB password (which you can retrieve at: www.talossa.ca/files/login.php using the PSC of the election).

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Hello there, I would like to clark the following:

Sense of the Ziu: Russian Aggression and Ukrainian Self-Determination
Sense of the Ziu: Genocide in Xinjiang
The Loud Town Crier Act

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 25, 2022, 10:24:50 AM
Hello there, I would like to clark the following:

Sense of the Ziu: Russian Aggression and Ukrainian Self-Determination
Sense of the Ziu: Genocide in Xinjiang
The Loud Town Crier Act

Added as RZ9, RZ10, and RZ11.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Good day my friends. I would like to clark the Naming The National Teams Act as posted below, there were a few changes suggested by committee and others so I want to make sure the proper version gets clarked.

THE NAMING THE NATIONAL TEAMS ACT

Whereas El Lexhatx currently shows that we have National NFL, NBA and MLB teams but no NHL team and the former are named in separate sections (Section F paragraphs 25, 32 and 33 respectively). Let Section F Paragraph 25 which currently reads "25. The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team, and it will remain so until such time as the nation is able to field its own NFL team to contest the American teams. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers." (23RZ40, 23RZ43)"  be changed to read

"25. Until such time as our great nation is able to field our own teams in the respective leagues the following teams will be recognized as the Talossan National Teams.

25.1 The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers."

25.2 The Milwaukee Brewers shall be Talossa's Official MLB Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Brewers," as the "Maricopa Brewers."

25.3 The Milwaukee Bucks shall be Talossa's Official NBA Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Bucks," as the "Benito Bucks."

25.4 The Nashville Predators shall be Talossa's Official NHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Nashville Predators," as the "Cézembre Predators."

25.5 The Milwaukee Admirals shall be Talossa's Official AHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Admirals," as the "Maritiimi-Maxhestic Admirals."

Also let section F paragraphs 32, 33 and 38 be stricken from El Lexhatx.

This organizes all of our recognized national teams under one paragraph making them easier to locate. The Nashville Predators were chosen because our neighbors in Wisconsin may declare war on us if we chose either Chicago or Minnesota and because one member said he could not in good conscience root for the team from Detroit and I chose Cézembre because the geographically closer provinces already have teams and sometimes it seems that Cézembre is the forgotten province.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Tric'hard Lenxheir (MC-TNC)
Mic'haglh Autófil, MoFA (MC-PDR)
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

The Chancery

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 25, 2022, 11:04:37 AM
Good day my friends. I would like to clark the Naming The National Teams Act as posted below, there were a few changes suggested by committee and others so I want to make sure the proper version gets clarked.

Whereas El Lexhatx currently shows that we have National NFL, NBA and MLB teams but no NHL team and the former are named in separate sections (Section F paragraphs 25, 32 and 33 respectively). Let Section F Paragraph 25 which currently reads "25. The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team, and it will remain so until such time as the nation is able to field its own NFL team to contest the American teams. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers." (23RZ40, 23RZ43)"  be changed to read

"25. Until such time as our great nation is able to field our own teams in the respective leagues the following teams will be recognized as the Talossan National Teams.

25.1 The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers."

25.2 The Milwaukee Brewers shall be Talossa's Official MLB Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Brewers," as the "Maricopa Brewers."

25.3 The Milwaukee Bucks shall be Talossa's Official NBA Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Bucks," as the "Benito Bucks."

25.4 The Nashville Predators shall be Talossa's Official NHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Nashville Predators," as the "Cézembre Predators."

25.5 The Milwaukee Admirals shall be Talossa's Official AHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Admirals," as the "Maritiimi-Maxhestic Admirals."

This organizes all of our recognized national teams under one paragraph making them easier to locate. The Nashville Predators were chosen because our neighbors in Wisconsin may declare war on us if we chose either Chicago or Minnesota and because one member said he could not in good conscience root for the team from Detroit and I chose Cézembre because the geographically closer provinces already have teams and sometimes it seems that Cézembre is the forgotten province.

Uréu q'estadra så:

I do not believe this bill has been approved by the CRL committee as of yet. Please Clark it only after the committee has approved it.

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: The Chancery on July 25, 2022, 11:50:58 AM
Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 25, 2022, 11:04:37 AM

Uréu q'estadra så:

I do not believe this bill has been approved by the CRL committee as of yet. Please Clark it only after the committee has approved it.

My apologies

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mr. Secretary, I would like to clark this resolution:

Sense of the Ziu: Recognition of the Republic of Somaliland

Whereas the international community currently only recognizes Somaliland as an autonomous region of Northern Somalia, and

Whereas Somaliland has possessed its own distinct culture and heritage since the 1800s, and

Whereas in 1991 Somalilanders took a stand against the murderous rule of military dictator, Siad Barre, and declared their independence, and

Whereas since this time in contrast to Somalia the Somaliland government has drafted an enduring constitutional democracy and maintained societal stability, and

Whereas the democratic features of Somaliland governance have been observed by international organizations including the European Union, and

Whereas, this present resolution follows on the precedent of 28RZ28, An Act to Officially Recognize Taiwan, then co-sponsored by current sitting Fiova senator Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h.

Therefore, be it resolved that it is the Sense of the Ziu of the Kingdom of Talossa to endorse international recognition of the Republic of Somaliland.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Breneir Tzaracomprada (Sen-FL, TNC)
Bråneu Excelsio (MC, NO PARTY)
Tric'hard Lenxheir (MC, TNC)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 25, 2022, 10:39:45 PM

Whereas the international community currently only recognizes Somaliland as an autonomous region of Northern Somalia, and

Whereas Somaliland has possessed its own distinct culture and heritage since the 1800s, and

Whereas in 1991 Somalilanders took a stand against the murderous rule of military dictator, Siad Barre, and declared their independence, and

Whereas since this time in contrast to Somalia the Somaliland government has drafted an enduring constitutional democracy and maintained societal stability, and

Whereas the democratic features of Somaliland governance have been observed by international organizations including the European Union, and

Whereas, this present resolution follows on the precedent of 28RZ28, An Act to Officially Recognize Taiwan, then co-sponsored by current sitting Fiova senator Gödafrïeu Válcadác'h.

Therefore, be it resolved that it is the Sense of the Ziu of the Kingdom of Talossa to endorse international recognition of the Republic of Somaliland.

Uréu q'estadra så:

Is it too late to add me as another co-sponsor?

Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 25, 2022, 10:39:45 PM

Uréu q'estadra så:
Tric'hard Lenxheir (MC, TNC)

Clarked.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Okay, Baron Alexandreu Davinescu approved it in the original thread and Miestră Schivă approved it in the new CRL page post so...I would like to Clark the "Naming The National Teams Act" please.

25.6 The Milwaukee Wave shall be Talossa's Official Major Arena Soccer League Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Wave," as the "Fiovă Wave."

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 26, 2022, 06:13:29 PM
Okay, Baron Alexandreu Davinescu approved it in the original thread and Miestră Schivă approved it in the new CRL page post so...I would like to Clark the "Naming The National Teams Act" please.

25.6 The Milwaukee Wave shall be Talossa's Official Major Arena Soccer League Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Wave," as the "Fiovă Wave."

Clarked.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

xpb

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 26, 2022, 06:13:29 PM

Le Sénéchal de Cézembre prefers the Avalanche (might even be able to petition for a royal edict) and also would never support Detroit.  Perhaps any such designation regarding a team will need discussion in l'Etats.