[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] Preparing for the 60th Cosa General Election

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, April 11, 2024, 03:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on May 27, 2024, 11:59:23 AMAzul, Mr. SoS, may I please ask for a sub-board in the Registered Political Parties board for the Civilian Outreach for Fun and Enjoyable Events?

If not allowed, then I shall make a new thread in the Wittenberg board :)

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on Yesterday at 04:56:22 PM
Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on Yesterday at 03:20:36 PM
Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on May 26, 2024, 08:17:09 PMPARTY REGISTRATION

* Civilian Outreach for Fun and Enjoyable Events.

* Initials
 (COFFEE)

* 50 word statement:
I have dedicated my energy to promote the values of healthy coexistence, Community, the Arts, Fun and Excitement.
My goal is to unite people through shared vissions and bring unity and positivity to Talossa; to balance different viewpoints and unite Talossa for a better future.

* Party Leader: @Bråneu Excelsio.

Arts you say? Sounds interesting.

Before you arrived I was the hyperactive dude for a while too, but even before knowing what was going on, I was recluted by the same guy who recluted you and had to quit everything later on, tricky little thing, politics.
It's a good idea to stay out of politics, but having a seat in the Cosa is kind of fun. If you can afford the $10 dollars, making your own party seems fun, isn't it?
Name it the BMP, the Barclamiu da Miéletz Party, where only Barclamiu da Miéletzs are allowed in.
Some say it's a step you have to take sometime in your first months/years of being a Talossan.

Also, there's a clause somewhere where new citizns can claim a seat in the Cosa just because they're  new citizens but I don't know if it will apply to the Next Cosa for you, given that you became a Citizen in the 59th Cosa.

I'm not ready with my own party just yet.
Barclamïu da Miéletz, Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and creator of Talossan licence plates. | Consül per Cézembre in Vuode es createir da targăs d'enrexhistrar Talossan.

Bråneu Excelsio

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on Yesterday at 04:58:41 PM
Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on May 27, 2024, 11:59:23 AMAzul, Mr. SoS, may I please ask for a sub-board in the Registered Political Parties board for the Civilian Outreach for Fun and Enjoyable Events?

If not allowed, then I shall make a new thread in the Wittenberg board :)

I'm a bit behind on things but will get to this. I've been down and out with a cold and Talossa has been furthest from my mind.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Miestrâ is correct - this is not a discussion thread. If it gets clogged up, I may miss something important. Please discuss your ideas and new parties elsewhere. Thanks!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal