News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

The Priorities Alliance

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, January 03, 2023, 07:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

3 January 2023

As we near Talossa's 58th General Election, it is a pleasure to announce a broadened electoral support agreement between the Talossan National Congress, Dien - The Independent Monarchist, and the RCT. The Priorities Alliance issues the following statement concerning the general framework of our agreement:

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Just over a week before the start of the 58th General Election.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Yes!  Should I do another platform post?  I'll probably have some time tomorrow during kid naptime, so let me know if so.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

I'd do it now to procrastinate cleaning up the house, but I'm glued to C-SPAN and shan't be doing anything but laughing tonight.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on January 06, 2023, 10:19:18 PMI'd do it now to procrastinate cleaning up the house, but I'm glued to C-SPAN and shan't be doing anything but laughing tonight.

That would be awesome. I am working on some material as well and hope to be done very soon.
And I too have popcorn at my side watching the eternal humiliation of Trump's Kevin.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

All right, I'm going to put up a poll to see if anyone cares which platform plank I do.