Royal Archives milestone: 'Pandemic Projects' done.

Started by GV, August 23, 2021, 03:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

The 2020-2021 COVID-19 'quarantine' gave me that which I desperately needed to get a whole bunch of Talossa finished: unfettered gobs of unbroken free hobby-time which I devoted to getting the unparalleledly-tedious list of giant archival projects finished to the point were I to be abducted by aliens, Talossans could 'take up where I left of', so-to-speak and be able to reconstruct some semblance of Talossan history.

The fruits of these labors can be found at www.libraryoftalossa.com - learn about Talossa.  Love Talossa.  Live Talossa.

No small part of this work has been the intricate putting-together of an online-friendly edition of Ben Madison's L'Anuntizia dels Legeux (is it 'dels'?).  That book represents the absolute record of every bill on every Clark from its beginnings through October 1996 at which point Clark records began to be kept online.

Online Clark records were kept by Ián Anglatzara from October 1996 through December 1999, and its those records which have been archived from their Wayback Machine captures to (for now) the Talossan Secret Archives.  Online-friendly editions of those records will be made available in time, but for now, these archived web pages have been sent to the Talossan Secret Archives.

My next project will be the putting together of my extant archives for the Republic of Talossa, with which other Talossans have been most helpful so far.

Additionally, I've discovered a smattering of ancient Witt records on the Wayback Machine, and I will work to get those archived properly in time.  Not much there, however...

My musical life gets going this coming weekend per 'normal', and it is fitting to mark the end of my 'quarantine free-time' with cause for an announcement such as this.

Profound gratitude as always to those in my Royal Archives think-tank group.  You know who you are.

GV, RArchivist