News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Talossan Book of Cuisine

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, February 12, 2022, 03:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 15, 2022, 06:22:34 PM
None of the people who submitted recipes are active right now, so it might take a while, but I have reached out to them to ask for permission to submit them to you on their behalf.

Thank you very much

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 13, 2022, 04:42:32 PM
Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on February 13, 2022, 03:28:22 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 13, 2022, 02:11:13 PM
Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on February 13, 2022, 01:50:03 PM
I have a recipe I can contribute. It is something I made up myself.

Perfect! Please send it to copebh@gmail.com
If you have made it before and have any pictures of the dish that would be great too.

Sorry I don't have any pictures and I will have to talk to the wife to get the amount of each ingredient. So it will be a few days before I send it.

No problem. Thanks for contributing what you can.

Not going to be able to submit. I know the basic ingredients but not the amount of each ingredient. Sorry.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on February 15, 2022, 06:44:33 PM

If you have made it before and have any pictures of the dish that would be great too.

Sorry I don't have any pictures and I will have to talk to the wife to get the amount of each ingredient. So it will be a few days before I send it.

Not going to be able to submit. I know the basic ingredients but not the amount of each ingredient. Sorry.

Understood. Remember it does not need to be an original recipe. If you have a personal and/or family favorite recipe please contribute it with the source and we will be sure to give it attribution.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on February 13, 2022, 04:23:04 PM
I think I could hook you up with some sandwiches

Humongous thanks to @Ian Plätschisch. Just received your recipes along with pictures. These are some very interesting sandwiches.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

So...I think there are so far about ten recipes.

Mr. Secretary @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM I wanted to ask for your advice. Would it be appropriate for the Chancery to assist with spreading the word for private initiatives such as these? Maybe as a part of the monthly government gazette for the purposes of informing non-Witt users?

I am making personal and earnest efforts to initiate non-Government based projects but am disappointed by the response here on Witt. Is it OK to email citizens who do not frequent Witt to spread the word on these projects?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 17, 2022, 02:27:40 PM
So...I think there are so far about ten recipes.

Mr. Secretary @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM I wanted to ask for your advice. Would it be appropriate for the Chancery to assist with spreading the word for private initiatives such as these? Maybe as a part of the monthly government gazette for the purposes of informing non-Witt users?

I am making personal and earnest efforts to initiate non-Government based projects but am disappointed by the response here on Witt. Is it OK to email citizens who do not frequent Witt to spread the word on these projects?

There are certain types of emails the Chancery can send: election information, ballots, party communications (limited amount under El Lex), and L'Chronica.

If the initiative is in L'Chronica, it can go out. Check with Miestra as I believe she has taken over publication and see if she will include it in her monthly digest.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 15, 2022, 06:46:14 PM

Understood. Remember it does not need to be an original recipe. If you have a personal and/or family favorite recipe please contribute it with the source and we will be sure to give it attribution.
Talked to the wife, got the ingredients and instructions and will email it to you directly.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on February 17, 2022, 05:22:09 PM

Awesome! Just received and filed it. Your recipe and one of Ian's sandwiches might actually turn into videos.

Talked to the wife, got the ingredients and instructions and will email it to you directly.

Awesome! Just received and filed it. Your recipe and one of Ian's sandwiches might actually turn into videos.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thank you to @Iason Taiwos for sending over two more delicious recipes.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

I don't have any pictures but my wife thinks she may have one on her computer. Unfortunately she has been out of town for months due to her mothers illness and her computer is at home so I can't send a picture...sorry.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on February 18, 2022, 01:51:08 PM

I don't have any pictures but my wife thinks she may have one on her computer. Unfortunately she has been out of town for months due to her mothers illness and her computer is at home so I can't send a picture...sorry.

I am sorry to hear of your mother in-law's illness and that it has necessitated your wife's absence for so long. No problem on the pictures. We will get a few pictures which will be enough.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Just bumping as a reminder I am still looking for more recipes. And thank you to all who have so far contributed.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I think I have enough for a small version but would welcome additional contributors.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Let me ask my wife if she has any recipes she might like to contribute. I still haven't heard back from any of the people who contributed to the newspaper, unfortunately. Epics was really good, I'll send him another message.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I am determined to help in some way!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein