News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Idea: Master List of Ongoing Projects

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, February 18, 2022, 01:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I am not sure if this already exists but it could be helpful both for project tracking and for guiding new and returning citizens to ongoing projects of interest.

I don't know who would be responsible for initiating or maintaining it. Whether private or governmental but it might be a good idea as we continue to have both government and individual initiatives to note them. When a new or returning citizen comes in then they can review it and find the Book of Cuisine, the Talossan football idea, the Talossan History project, or Regipats Talossan.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thanks Ian, that is a perfect format for reproducing it here on New Witt. Quite comprehensive and impressive work.

Sometime tomorrow, if you don't mind and if someone doesn't beat me to it, I will use your previous post as a template for myself and anyone else willing to submit current ongoing projects.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mr. Secretary @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM, after the election could we sticky this for ease of access to new and returning citizens?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Ian Plätschisch

Breneir Tzaracomprada