[AFAES ÎNPHÄTSESCHTI] Call for Graphic Designers

Started by Bentxamì Puntmasleu, January 05, 2024, 08:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Azul, the Bureau of Home Affairs is seeking assistance from Talossans and friends who are skilled in graphic design, to create a recruitment flyer for distribution around the Greater Talossan Area. Any contribution to this project is greatly appreciated, no matter how big or small.

Please respond here or PM me if you are interested.
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Premieir da Vuode / Premier of Vuode

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I'm more than happy to help with work on the flyer.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 05, 2024, 10:37:24 PMI'm more than happy to help with work on the flyer.

Thank you! I'm not quite sure where to begin. I have no background in design and I don't really know what sort of things will look good or bad. I do have a couple tentative ideas. I'll post them here in a little while.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bentxamì Puntmasleu on January 06, 2024, 12:28:26 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 05, 2024, 10:37:24 PMI'm more than happy to help with work on the flyer.

Thank you! I'm not quite sure where to begin. I have no background in design and I don't really know what sort of things will look good or bad. I do have a couple tentative ideas. I'll post them here in a little while.

Excellent. Looking forward to working with you on this. Thank you for your work with cestour outreach.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Hey there Benxami, following up on this.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 20, 2024, 01:00:36 PM

Hey there Benxami, following up on this.

Oh yes, sorry. I'll get back here ASAP.

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Do you know of any free software that is good for designing a flier? Perhaps both of us could come up with something by, say, the end of the week, and we could compare our ideas.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bentxamì Puntmasleu on January 26, 2024, 03:24:49 PMDo you know of any free software that is good for designing a flier? Perhaps both of us could come up with something by, say, the end of the week, and we could compare our ideas.

I have a subscription to Canva. I've used it for Talossan media in the past. Want me to add you and start on something?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 26, 2024, 03:58:07 PM
Quote from: Bentxamì Puntmasleu on January 26, 2024, 03:24:49 PMDo you know of any free software that is good for designing a flier? Perhaps both of us could come up with something by, say, the end of the week, and we could compare our ideas.

I have a subscription to Canva. I've used it for Talossan media in the past. Want me to add you and start on something?
Sure, should I set up an account on there?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bentxamì Puntmasleu on January 26, 2024, 09:13:00 PM

I think I can add you. Would you PM me your email?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 26, 2024, 09:19:22 PM

For Talossa-related matters, I use b.puntmasleu@gmail.com.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bentxamì Puntmasleu on January 27, 2024, 09:16:49 AM

I am sorry, Bentxami. I thought I had a subscription to Canva but have a free account currently. Once I renew my subscription I should be able to add you as a team member. But I can also give you my login details if you want to use it now.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 28, 2024, 02:22:56 PM

I am sorry, Bentxami. I thought I had a subscription to Canva but have a free account currently. Once I renew my subscription I should be able to add you as a team member. But I can also give you my login details if you want to use it now.
Don't spend any money that you weren't going to spend anyway. I'll figure something out. What can one do with a free Canva account? Maybe I'll set up one of those.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bentxamì Puntmasleu on January 28, 2024, 02:43:08 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 28, 2024, 02:22:56 PM

Don't spend any money that you weren't going to spend anyway. I'll figure something out. What can one do with a free Canva account? Maybe I'll set up one of those.

It still has significant functionality without a premium account and is worth checking out. I use it for other cases too but am not yet ready to re-up the subscription.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

I am realizing I have little to no idea of where to even start with this. I mean, when it comes to designing an appealing and effective flier, I'm lost.