News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Living Cosa Confusion

Started by Ian Plätschisch, November 03, 2022, 07:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on November 07, 2022, 03:41:14 PM
Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on November 06, 2022, 10:41:49 AMAs soon as a I get a contact list for the invite, I can set it up and send it out.  Also a time.  Sunday afternoons (US Eastern Time) are generally my best.

How should political parties get you a contact list? Email addresses? Witt PMs? Facebook?

Email generally works best w/ Zoom invites.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Could we do a PM on here to all the MZs, the morning of the LC?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Tric'hard Lenxheir

I've never done a Zoom meeting, is this something I need to set up an account for or just follow a link when I am invited?
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on November 08, 2022, 06:18:21 PM
Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on November 06, 2022, 10:41:49 AMAs soon as a I get a contact list for the invite, I can set it up and send it out.  Also a time.  Sunday afternoons (US Eastern Time) are generally my best.

How should political parties get you a contact list? Email addresses? Witt PMs? Facebook?

I'll try to rustle up the FreeDems, but is this a situation where the SoS can release you the emails of all current MZs?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on November 09, 2022, 02:06:29 PM
Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on November 08, 2022, 06:18:21 PM

I'll try to rustle up the FreeDems, but is this a situation where the SoS can release you the emails of all current MZs?

I don't think I can legally release email addresses to anyone unless it is a General Election, and then only to party leaders and even then only those allowed to be released by personal voter choice.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Danihel Txechescu

How long are you expecting that to take? Google Meet is free for up to 100 participants and for up to 60 minutes. It can be created instantaneously or scheduled.

If more than 60 minutes are required I can ask at work if usage would be permitted as per company policy, for unlimited time. That was the case during the pandemic.

Speaking of which, we met via Google Meet or Jitsi back then in "La Curantaina".

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on November 09, 2022, 08:20:16 AMI've never done a Zoom meeting, is this something I need to set up an account for or just follow a link when I am invited?

You do not need to set anything up ahead of time
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on November 09, 2022, 07:48:38 AMCould we do a PM on here to all the MZs, the morning of the LC?

I can do that too.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on November 11, 2022, 08:41:57 AM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on November 09, 2022, 07:48:38 AMCould we do a PM on here to all the MZs, the morning of the LC?

I can do that too.

@Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu if you could please PM the Zoom link. Alternatively, a PM to all MZs the morning of the LC would be prudent.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I note that no TERPs have been foreshadowed. If the Opposition have any TERPs for which they actually want an answer - as opposed to just wanting have fun watching Cabinet ministers floundering - can I please suggest that they provide notice of these questions?

I also give notice that I'm very ill and getting up at 6 am MAY be beyond me. But we shall all see.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on November 19, 2022, 09:13:32 PMI note that no TERPs have been foreshadowed. If the Opposition have any TERPs for which they actually want an answer - as opposed to just wanting have fun watching Cabinet ministers floundering - can I please suggest that they provide notice of these questions?

I also give notice that I'm very ill and getting up at 6 am MAY be beyond me. But we shall all see.

No terps incoming from me. Also, get well soon Miestra.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Thank you. It's just a bad cold combined with overwork.