News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[PRÜMĂ] Talossan ID Cards - free!

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, May 11, 2023, 09:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

The link to the test is in the initial post.  It is automated, and doesn't require my permission.  If you get 75% or more, you may fill out the application for a card found at the end of the test.  Cards will be processed according to a strict "when I get a chance" basis (or ideally sooner, if the Seneschal has someone else do it).
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Zilect Uómbat Firă

I'm still a "Prospective Citizen" but took the quiz and submitted the form.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 17, 2024, 02:17:30 PMThe link to the test is in the initial post.  It is automated, and doesn't require my permission.  If you get 75% or more, you may fill out the application for a card found at the end of the test.  Cards will be processed according to a strict "when I get a chance" basis (or ideally sooner, if the Seneschal has someone else do it).
I have already done the Civics test, but there were problems with the ID card application.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: DWombatP on February 18, 2024, 07:49:00 PMI'm still a "Prospective Citizen" but took the quiz and submitted the form.
Unfortunately, you are still not eligible. I will ask the boss about whether or not your quiz counts prior to immigration, but you definitely can't get a card until you're a citizen.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on February 19, 2024, 03:21:01 AM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 17, 2024, 02:17:30 PMThe link to the test is in the initial post.  It is automated, and doesn't require my permission.  If you get 75% or more, you may fill out the application for a card found at the end of the test.  Cards will be processed according to a strict "when I get a chance" basis (or ideally sooner, if the Seneschal has someone else do it).
I have already done the Civics test, but there were problems with the ID card application.
I'm sorry to hear that! Can you tell me what the problem was? Did it not work?

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 19, 2024, 08:53:36 AM
I couldn't upload a photo of myself and my signature. Perhaps it's my school's wifi. I could try to do it right now from home.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on February 19, 2024, 02:38:37 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 19, 2024, 08:53:36 AM
I couldn't upload a photo of myself and my signature. Perhaps it's my school's wifi. I could try to do it right now from home.
@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu I can't also upload a photo of myself and my signature even from home.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

I'll take a look and see what's up.

The form appears to be working correctly, and a photo was successfully uploaded by a citizen two days ago.  Please ensure that your photo is in a commonly-accepted photo file format (JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP, .TIFF, .SVG) and smaller than 10 MB.  If you still have problems, please let me know.

Zilect Uómbat Firă

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 19, 2024, 08:53:17 AM
Quote from: DWombatP on February 18, 2024, 07:49:00 PMI'm still a "Prospective Citizen" but took the quiz and submitted the form.
Unfortunately, you are still not eligible. I will ask the boss about whether or not your quiz counts prior to immigration, but you definitely can't get a card until you're a citizen.
Hopefully it counts, if not I can take it again after I get full citizenship

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 19, 2024, 04:11:44 PMThe form appears to be working correctly, and a photo was successfully uploaded by a citizen two days ago.  Please ensure that your photo is in a commonly-accepted photo file format (JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP, .TIFF, .SVG) and smaller than 10 MB.  If you still have problems, please let me know.
The photo of myself is .png and 5 mb and my signature is .tiff and 242 kb. And I still can't upload the photos.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Weird.  Well, please just PM it to me as a file attachment.  I apologize for the issue -- not sure what the problem might be.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 22, 2024, 02:17:49 PMWeird.  Well, please just PM it to me as a file attachment.  I apologize for the issue -- not sure what the problem might be.
I already have, I'll just resend

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Knobloch

Hallo,

Bitte das Anmeldeformular an mich senden.

Vielen Dank!

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Knobloch on March 05, 2024, 02:28:16 AMHallo,

Bitte das Anmeldeformular an mich senden.

Vielen Dank!
Man muss erst den Civics test bestehen (Hinweis: Man darf dafür TalossaWiki benutzen)

Barclamïu da Miéletz