News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[FORA TALOSSA] Potential New Series

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, August 18, 2022, 08:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I wanted to test the waters for a new series. In reviewing Talossa.com there is an excellent quote on the front page concerning "Why I love Talossa."

Would there be interest from other Talossans in contributing either a paragraph in written form or a short minute or two video describing why you love Talossa?

This series would surprisingly be called "Why I love Talossa..."

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

... I'm sorry, I really should have noticed this before. Did you know that "fora" is the Talossan world for "hole"? "Friul" is the closest equivalent to English "forum", which I assume you were going for.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on August 18, 2022, 03:59:08 PM
... I'm sorry, I really should have noticed this before. Did you know that "fora" is the Talossan world for "hole"? "Friul" is the closest equivalent to English "forum", which I assume you were going for.

Nope. I was using Fora in the English form purposely. But it being the word for "hole" doesn't bother me either. Thanks for letting me know though.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

This could be a nice project for people from all different parties and apolitical folks to work on together. I would plan for this to be aired on Independence Day.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ián Tamorán S.H.

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on August 18, 2022, 03:59:08 PM
I rather like the idea of "going down the rabbit hole" - Alice, I think, would have approved.  ;)
Quality through Thought
Turris Fortis Mihi Deus

Think the best, say the best, and you will be the best.