News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Citizenship Petition for Bråneu Excelsio

Started by þerxh Sant-Enogat, May 01, 2024, 12:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

þerxh Sant-Enogat

WHEREAS it has been more than a fortnight since @Bråneu Excelsio started to post again on Wittenberg, following his re-introduction to the citizens of the Kingdom by our beloved Minister of Immigration, and

WHEREAS he has, this time again, demonstrated an active, genuine, and continuing interest in Talossan life, culture, and

WHEREAS he really desires regaining citizenship in the Kingdom of Talossa, and

WHEREAS by all indications and by experience it appears that he would be a loyal and dedicated citizen, and a credit to this nation if he obtains the grant of citizenship he requests, and

WHEREAS he will certainly spice up (with caffein) and enrich again our Talossan culture,

THEREFORE I, þerxh Sant-Enogat, a citizen in good standing of the province of Cézembre and of the Kingdom of Talossa, do by the present petition the Secretary of State @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB to issue a grant of citizenship to Prospective Citizen Bråneu Excelsio, as specified by law.
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mick.
Braneu, this time, if you say to me "I hope you are happy" in Talossan then my answer will be yes. Talossa is better place with Braneu. Also, is Cafe Pressente still an embassy?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

This petition is actually 1 day early as Braneu didn't post until 17 April. 15 days would be 2 May. I'll send the oath of citizenship tomorrow.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Sir Lüc

Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I'm reposting Braneu's previous Grant of Citizenship as he is now a citizen again! He will retain his place in the order of naturalizations.

QuoteWHEREAS Bråneu Excelsio has completed all the legal requirements for admission to the Kingdom of Talossa, and has satisfied the nation and us of his interest in Talossan citizenship (the Best Thing Money Can't Buy), of his intention and desire to participate in our national life, and of his loyalty to the Crown, we are pleased and honoured hereby to admit Bråneu Excelsio to the exalted status of the 557th NATURALISED CITIZEN OF THE KINGDOM OF TALOSSA, and of the province of Fiova , with all the rights, privileges, and duties thereunto appertaining.

Secretár d'Estat/Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Bråneu Excelsio

Thank you everyone, that was a beautiful Citizenship Petition as well, @þerxh Sant-Enogat .

Glad to be back.

Iason Taiwos