[CRL] Ün proxhet per regular els Prüms Diktats

Started by Üc R. Tärfă, April 25, 2023, 12:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Üc R. Tärfă

Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Sir Lüc

Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I approve the bill.

Tangentially, would you mind titling your bill threads in such as way so that they don't all start with the same phrase, even if the actual bill title begins with "Ün proxhet per" each time?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Üc R. Tärfă

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 26, 2023, 07:41:42 AMI approve the bill.

Tangentially, would you mind titling your bill threads in such as way so that they don't all start with the same phrase, even if the actual bill title begins with "Ün proxhet per" each time?

Use the English title version instead of the Talossan one in threads?
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Whatever your preference might be... I just would personally appreciate if it were easier to see which bill was which, based on the short beginning excerpt available at the top of a tab in my browser. It's not a big deal, so if you feel strongly about it, that's okay too.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein