News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Media Call: School of Humans podcast

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, April 20, 2023, 04:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Our increased social media activity appears to be making waves. The Office of the Seneschal received another media call from iHeartRadio's School of Humans podcast producer, Gabbie. Details of the request below:

"Hello Mst. Hon. Breneir Tzaracomprada,

I'm a podcast producer with iHeartRadio, and we are in the development process of a podcast about micronations. So far, we've chatted with folks from Zaqistan, Westarctica, and Molossia.

We'd love to feature Talossa in the show, and I was hoping I could talk with a representative in the next couple of weeks. This would be a short pre-interview, as we're still in the beginning stages of the show and are trying to get our bearings on all things micronations. We are also planning on going to Microcon this summer.

Thanks so much!

Gabbie"

Anyone interested in talking with her regarding general Talossa information and your experience as a Talossan? It looks like I will see her at MicroCon too.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I think you'd be our best foot forward, Breneir!  But maybe also refer them to His Majesty?  I'd also be happy to chat with them.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 20, 2023, 06:44:20 PMI think you'd be our best foot forward, Breneir!  But maybe also refer them to His Majesty?  I'd also be happy to chat with them.

Thank you Baron. I worry I am everywhere so wanted to let others speak for thr Kingdom, if possible. If the King is able to speak with them then I would love to pass them his contact info.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quick update: I just finished a 30 minute call with Gabbie the producer for the iHeartRadio podcast, School of Humans. It went very well. She and I will sit down for a formal interview at MicroCon. I did mention others may be interested in speaking about Talossa (just to keep that door open.) So if you are interested I can forward your contact information to her.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein