Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[Prümă Ministrà] Statement on Xheraltescu

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, April 27, 2023, 10:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

PRÜMĂ MINISTRÀ

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Kingdom of Talossa is deeply disappointed and condemns the behaviour of citizen C.C. Xheraltescu in the strongest possible terms.

The actions of this citizen do not reflect the values and principles of the Kingdom of Talossa, and we would like to reiterate our commitment to upholding high standards of ethics and integrity. We understand this news may have caused some damage to the reputation of our Kingdom, and we want to reassure our citizens and the international community we take these matters seriously.

We would like to extend our sympathy to the victim, and to anyone who has been affected by this situation. We also urge all members of the Talossan community to act with respect, empathy, and responsibility at all times, and to speak out against any form of abuse, harassment, or misconduct.

Sincerely,

Seneschal Breneir Tzaracomprada
Minister Bråneu Excelsio (Foreign Affairs/Defense)
Minister Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat (Culture/STUFF)
Minister Danihel Txechescu (Technology)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Üc R. Tärfă

The Distain didn't sign it. Does he agree with this being posted here?
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I am also the Avocat-Xheneral, and don't plan on making an official public statement on the matter at this time.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein