It is time to activate your teams for those of you intending to play fantasy hockey again this year! I haven't yet set a date for the draft but I can tell you it will take place sometime in mid to late September.
@Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be @Iason Taiwos @King Txec @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu @þerxh Sant-Enogat@Sir Lüc@Glüc@Carlüs Éovart VilaçafatAlso
@Breneir Tzaracomprada you had expressed interest in joining us this year and I sent you an invitation. I am not sure what you have to do but I need you to either take control of the team I invited you to take or create an entirely new team.
Anyone else interested in joining us this year please let me know here and I will get the information I need to send you an invitation. A knowledge of NHL hockey is not necessary and I would like to think those who have participated in the past will tell you that it is a lot of fun!
I have scheduled the league draft for September 19th and 1:00 pm Talossan time. If you cannot be online to make your picks the computer will pick a team for you. Good luck to everyone this year!
@Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be
@Iason Taiwos@King Txec@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu@þerxh Sant-Enogat@Sir Lüc@Glüc@Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat@Breneir Tzaracomprada (still need you to accept the invitation and name your team)
On it. I plan to take care of this tonight after work.
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 03, 2026, 04:01:20 PMOn it. I plan to take care of this tonight after work.
The Florencia Shepherds are ready to to rumble.
As in past years the computer will select a random draft order and it will be a "snake" draft. This means that the order reverses after each round. So if you pick first in the first round you pick last in the second round and then first again in the third round and so on. I managed to once again pick a date for the draft which I will not be able to attend online so the computer will be picking my team for me LOL
Hachi League Commissioner Lenxheir, I am excited to see my team get blown to smithereens. Do you know when the first matches start?
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 15, 2026, 10:15:40 PMHachi League Commissioner Lenxheir, I am excited to see my team get blown to smithereens. Do you know when the first matches start?
@Tric'hard Lenxheir ?
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 18, 2026, 12:12:26 AMQuote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 15, 2026, 10:15:40 PMHachi League Commissioner Lenxheir, I am excited to see my team get blown to smithereens. Do you know when the first matches start?
@Tric'hard Lenxheir ?
The league draft is tomorrow at 2 PM Eastern time (1 PM Talossan Time) and the first official games begin on September 29th. You can either draft your own players (which requires online access) or let the computer choose your team and then set your rosters from those players. Good luck!
Don't forget everyone, the league draft takes place tomorrow. You may select your own players by being on the league draft page at 1:00 talossan time tomorrow or let the computer select your players for you (only big problem with this is that it will sometimes select players who are injured or not currently on an NHL roster)
I went with the automatic draft. I haven't been following hockey for a few years, so I'm not even familiar with all the players anymore. But maybe I lucked out, I got Crosby and Ovechkin.
Just want to let everyone know that the season officially starts tomorrow (9-29-26) so make sure you keep up with your rosters, always check the injury status of players and if they are not playing move them to the bench and put a player who is active in his place. Also make sure you get at least 3 starts by your goalies each week as you will lose all goalie points if you don't get 3 starts per week. Good luck everyone!
Well it is a new season and the first week is in the books. I forgot to post the matchups before the week started but here are the results for week 1.
Tigreux dal Belacostă def. Maricopa Havana Hijinks 255.80-159.80
Gordon Hiatus Support Team def. Maritiimi-Maxhestic Mençeis 215.60-171.80
Florencia Shepherds def. Els Talossaes Rexhitais 305.80-173.80
Banqeu da Cézembre Zambonis def. Cjovani Squilats 364.80-234.90
Vuode Villains def. Cézembrean Amateurs on Ice 190.60-130.60
The standings after week 1. Placement, team name, record for the season, points scored (the first tie breaker in the standings).
1. Banqeu da Cézembre Zambonis 1-0 (364.80)
2. Florencia Shepherds 1-0 (305.80)
3. Tigreux dal Belacostă 1-0 (255.80)
4. Gordon Hiatus Support Team 1-0 (215.60)
5. Vuode Villains 1-0 (190.60)
6. Cjovani Squilats 0-1 (234.90)
7. Els Talossaes Rexhitais 0-1 (173.80)
8. Maritiimi-Maxhestic Mençeis 0-1 (171.80)
9. Maricopa Havana Hijinks 0-1 (159.80)
10. Cézembrean Amateurs on Ice 0-1 (130.60)
Banqeu da Cézembre Zambonis are off to a hot start which based upon previous seasons could mean bad things for the rest of us as he is usually a slow starter who comes on strong towards the end of the season, Florencia makes a great first showing this week as well. The Villains were the lowest scoring winner for the week which does not bode well for the team when he starts facing the powerhouse teams.
Here are the matchups for this week. Remember to keep checking injury status and make sure you have 3 starts each week by your goalies.
Maritiimi-Maxhestic Mençeis (0-1) v. Florencia Shepherds (1-0)
Cézembrean Amateurs on Ice (0-1) v. Maricopa Havana Hijinks (0-1)
Cjovani Squilats (0-1) v. Tigreux dal Belacostă (1-0)
Banqeu da Cézembre Zambonis (1-0) v. Gordon Hiatus Support Team (1-0)
Vuode Villains (1-0) v. Els Talossaes Rexhitais (0-1)
Good luck this week everyone!
Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on Today at 11:12:22 AMWell it is a new season and the first week is in the books. I forgot to post the matchups before the week started but here are the results for week 1.
Tigreux dal Belacostă def. Maricopa Havana Hijinks 255.80-159.80
Gordon Hiatus Support Team def. Maritiimi-Maxhestic Mençeis 215.60-171.80
Florencia Shepherds def. Els Talossaes Rexhitais 305.80-173.80
Banqeu da Cézembre Zambonis def. Cjovani Squilats 364.80-234.90
Vuode Villains def. Cézembrean Amateurs on Ice 190.60-130.60
The standings after week 1. Placement, team name, record for the season, points scored (the first tie breaker in the standings).
1. Banqeu da Cézembre Zambonis 1-0 (364.80)
2. Florencia Shepherds 1-0 (305.80)
3. Tigreux dal Belacostă 1-0 (255.80)
4. Gordon Hiatus Support Team 1-0 (215.60)
5. Vuode Villains 1-0 (190.60)
6. Cjovani Squilats 0-1 (234.90)
7. Els Talossaes Rexhitais 0-1 (173.80)
8. Maritiimi-Maxhestic Mençeis 0-1 (171.80)
9. Maricopa Havana Hijinks 0-1 (159.80)
10. Cézembrean Amateurs on Ice 0-1 (130.60)
Banqeu da Cézembre Zambonis are off to a hot start which based upon previous seasons could mean bad things for the rest of us as he is usually a slow starter who comes on strong towards the end of the season, Florencia makes a great first showing this week as well. The Villains were the lowest scoring winner for the week which does not bode well for the team when he starts facing the powerhouse teams.
Here are the matchups for this week. Remember to keep checking injury status and make sure you have 3 starts each week by your goalies.
Maritiimi-Maxhestic Mençeis (0-1) v. Florencia Shepherds (1-0)
Cézembrean Amateurs on Ice (0-1) v. Maricopa Havana Hijinks (0-1)
Cjovani Squilats (0-1) v. Tigreux dal Belacostă (1-0)
Banqeu da Cézembre Zambonis (1-0) v. Gordon Hiatus Support Team (1-0)
Vuode Villains (1-0) v. Els Talossaes Rexhitais (0-1)
Good luck this week everyone!
Wooohoooo! Go Shepherds!
Yay! I hope I can find the time to do a little research and tweak my team this term.