Wittenberg

Xheneral/General => Inmigraziun/Immigration => Immigration Archive => Topic started by: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 10:18:36 AM

Title: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 10:18:36 AM
Ministry of Immigration
IMMIGRATION APPLICATION
Application receivedSat Aug 29 2026 23:41:31 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Wittenberg account approved31 Aug
First Witt Post---
Eligible for Petition---
APPLICATION OUTCOMEAPPLICATION ONGOING
Official notes:
The Ministry of Immigration, using information provided in the
application and after investigating to the best of its ability, is
satisfied that this application is Bona Fide
.
Applicant Name:
Legal Name: Lorenz Fradkin-Annen
Wittenberg account name: @LFAnon
Gender:
She/Her
Year of Birth:
2011
Location:
United States
Provincial assignment if successful: Fiova
Who I Am:
High school student.
Musician

EARTHBOUND!!!
My Special Interests in Talossa:
Politics, Civil Service, El glheþ talossan / the Talossan language,
Composition maybe?
Where did you hear about the Kingdom of Talossa?
Online, I had also heard the story of a fellow Wisconsinite.
Verification and Declaration
Agreed to verification check: Yes

~~~
The applicant has affirmed/sworn, under penalty of perjury in
Talossan law, that the information provided in this citizenship
application is accurate and true.

~~~
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 11:36:06 AM
Thank you so much! Hi everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Barclamïu da Miéletz on August 31, 2026, 11:38:33 AM
Quote from: LFAnon on August 31, 2026, 11:36:06 AMThank you so much! Hi everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Azul! From what I've read, we have something in common. I'm sort of a musician myself, but not that passionate anymore. Instead I'm starting to get really passionate about being a furry.
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 05:58:39 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 11:36:06 AMThank you so much! Hi everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello and welcome!  We're so happy you're here!  What instrument do you play?
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:19:00 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 05:58:39 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 11:36:06 AMThank you so much! Hi everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello and welcome!  We're so happy you're here!  What instrument do you play?
Mainly just violin, viola, and piano.
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Moinul Moin on September 01, 2026, 02:30:59 AM
Welcome, @Lorenz Friedkin-Annen!

What interests you most about Talossa's Civil Service?
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Sir Lüc on September 01, 2026, 03:19:58 AM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:19:00 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 05:58:39 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 11:36:06 AMThank you so much! Hi everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello and welcome!  We're so happy you're here!  What instrument do you play?
Mainly just violin, viola, and piano.

I don't know if I would agree with your usage of the word "just" :p Benvenescu à Talossa!

I played trumpet for 15ish years, but I don't really have a time or place to practice anymore:(
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Barclamïu da Miéletz on September 01, 2026, 09:30:55 AM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:19:00 PMand piano
I didn't know we had THAT much in common, I play the piano as well!
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: C. M. Siervicül on September 01, 2026, 03:35:03 PM
For a second I thought Dan was coming back to Talossa! 🤣 Welcome, Lorenz.
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on September 03, 2026, 02:46:33 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:19:00 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 05:58:39 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 11:36:06 AMThank you so much! Hi everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello and welcome!  We're so happy you're here!  What instrument do you play?
Mainly just violin, viola, and piano.

That's pretty impressive!  Are you in an orchestra program?
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Moinul Moin on September 15, 2026, 01:42:29 AM
This prospective is now eligible for a petition by a citizen in good standing.Congrats @Lorenz Friedkin-Annen!
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on September 15, 2026, 07:02:58 AM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on September 03, 2026, 02:46:33 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:19:00 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2026, 05:58:39 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 11:36:06 AMThank you so much! Hi everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello and welcome!  We're so happy you're here!  What instrument do you play?
Mainly just violin, viola, and piano.

That's pretty impressive!  Are you in an orchestra program?
Yes! I am in a youth symphony orchestra!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Barclamïu da Miéletz on September 15, 2026, 02:11:54 PM
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on September 15, 2026, 07:02:58 AMYes! I am in a youth symphony orchestra!
That's cool, I'm active in my school's choir.
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Sir Lüc on September 20, 2026, 09:21:55 AM
No petitions? :(
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 20, 2026, 09:34:19 AM
I've noticed there has been a decline in Immigration officials updating the initial post which shows their first post date and eligibility date for petitioning. Although this might be due to Moinul making posts to that effect too.
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on September 20, 2026, 09:56:42 AM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 20, 2026, 09:34:19 AMI've noticed there has been a decline in Immigration officials updating the initial post which shows their first post date and eligibility date for petitioning. Although this might be due to Moinul making posts to that effect too.
Yeah, I haven't been as rigorous about going back and editing the initial thread in that respect, since Moinol announces when someone's eligible for a petition and has been doing a good job of it.

There are two potential immigrants (Lorenz and Hoder) who are eligible and who have been interacting and responding to questions, and I don't know why people aren't petitioning for them.  I think we might add an additional step of posting a thread on the main Witt board in this situation.
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: King Txec on September 20, 2026, 02:42:38 PM
Seeing as no TA was ever assigned, I hereby petition The Chancery for a Writ of Citizenship. While Lorenz hasn't been the most active, we should always strive to find new citizens from Wisconsin!

-Txec R
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Sir Lüc on September 21, 2026, 04:43:47 AM
Quote from: King Txec on September 20, 2026, 02:42:38 PMSeeing as no TA was ever assigned, I hereby petition The Chancery for a Writ of Citizenship. While Lorenz hasn't been the most active, we should always strive to find new citizens from Wisconsin!

-Txec R

In her defense, she happened to be around right around the time election voting closed and most of Witt died down for a week or two.

One cosponsor needed before I can send over the Oath.
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: King Txec on September 21, 2026, 05:32:58 AM
Apologies if it looked like a criticism.

-Txec R
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP on September 21, 2026, 01:19:25 PM
Quote from: Sir Lüc on September 21, 2026, 04:43:47 AMOne cosponsor needed before I can send over the Oath.

Perventüră en michéu.
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on September 21, 2026, 01:26:31 PM
Quote from: Sir Lüc on September 21, 2026, 04:43:47 AM
Quote from: King Txec on September 20, 2026, 02:42:38 PMSeeing as no TA was ever assigned, I hereby petition The Chancery for a Writ of Citizenship. While Lorenz hasn't been the most active, we should always strive to find new citizens from Wisconsin!

-Txec R

In her defense, she happened to be around right around the time election voting closed and most of Witt died down for a week or two.

One cosponsor needed before I can send over the Oath.
Yeah I figured that the reason why the forum was a lot less active was because it was end of election season...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Sir Lüc on September 21, 2026, 03:06:37 PM
TANDI QE Lorenz Friedkin-Annen tent compiaçat toct i resquiraziuns lexhitais per l'aðmiçiun àl Regipäts Talossan, es tent comvimçat la naziun es noi da sieu intereçù in la citaxhienità Talossan (la Mhiglhor Cosă Qe L'Erxhent Non Put Comprar), da sieu intenziun es desireu à partiçipar in noastră vidă naziunal, es da sieu leialtà àl Coronă, noi sint rat es þonourat àð aðmiçar perventüră Lorenz Friedkin-Annen àl statüs exaltat del 613-l:t CITAXHIÉN VEITADĂ DEL REGIPÄTS TALOSSAN, es dal provinçù Fiovă, cün toct i drepts, privilexhuns, es deveirs qi sint iherinds à ça.

Fäts par va mha in la nómină del Regeu Txec es sub sieu Saxhel Rexhital li 21. Setemvar in l'anneu dal eră comun 2026, in el secund anneu del röin da noastra soveran cortös Regeu Txec, es el 47-l:t dal independençù da Talossa.

WHEREAS Lorenz Friedkin-Annen has completed all the legal requirements for admission to the Kingdom of Talossa, and has satisfied the nation and us of her interest in Talossan citizenship (the Best Thing Money Can't Buy), of her intention and desire to participate in our national life, and of her loyalty to the Crown, we are pleased and honoured hereby to admit Lorenz Friedkin-Annen to the exalted status of the 613th NATURALISED CITIZEN OF THE KINGDOM OF TALOSSA, and of the province of Fiovă, with all the rights, privileges, and duties thereunto appertaining.

Done by my hand in the name of King Txec and under his Royal Seal this 21st day of September in the year of the common era 2026, in the second year of the reign of our gracious sovereign King Txec, and of the independence of Talossa the 47th.


(https://database.talossa.com/static/img/lesser-seal.png)

Sir Lüc da Schir
Secretar d'Estat / Secretary of State
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Sir Lüc on September 21, 2026, 03:10:36 PM
Apparently you share a Talossaversary with one of my most distinguished predecessors (https://wiki.talossa.com/Mick_Preston) as Secretary of State. I admit I wasn't one of his biggest fans while he was active in Talossa, but I do wish he was still around (and that you may go on to accomplish as much as him as a Talossan!)
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: King Txec on September 21, 2026, 03:49:35 PM
Quote from: Sir Lüc on September 21, 2026, 03:10:36 PMApparently you share a Talossaversary with one of my most distinguished predecessors (https://wiki.talossa.com/Mick_Preston) as Secretary of State. I admit I wasn't one of his biggest fans while he was active in Talossa, but I do wish he was still around (and that you may go on to accomplish as much as him as a Talossan!)

Welcome and congrats! You almost share my anniversary also, as in 2 days is my 14th anniversary!

-Txec R
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Françal I. Lux on September 21, 2026, 04:57:15 PM
Congrats to our newest citizen!
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Crement Itravilatx on September 21, 2026, 05:01:36 PM
Welcome @Lorenz Friedkin-Annen !
Title: Re: Introducing Lorenz from Wisconsin
Post by: Mic’haglh Autófil, O.Be on September 22, 2026, 10:43:40 PM
Quote from: King Txec on September 20, 2026, 02:42:38 PMwe should always strive to find new citizens from Wisconsin!

I wholeheartedly endorse this.

Welcome Lorenz!