Ministry of ImmigrationIMMIGRATION APPLICATION| Application received | Sun Aug 30 2026 15:22:32 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) |
| Wittenberg account approved | 31 Aug |
| First Witt Post | --- |
| Eligible for Petition | --- |
| APPLICATION OUTCOME | APPLICATION ONGOING |
| Official notes: |
The Ministry of Immigration, using information provided in the application and after investigating to the best of its ability, is satisfied that this application is Bona Fide.
|
Applicant Name:Legal Name: Wade Bishop
Wittenberg account name:
@Wcbis12 Gender:Male
Year of Birth:2012
Location:United States
Provincial assignment if successful: VuodeWho I Am:I find micronations very interesting. I also think that the politics
of these types of places are very interesting.
My Special Interests in Talossa:Politics, Civil Service, El glheþ talossan / the Talossan language
Where did you hear about the Kingdom of Talossa?The internet
| Verification and Declaration |
Agreed to verification check: Yes
|
~~~ The applicant has affirmed/sworn, under penalty of perjury in Talossan law, that the information provided in this citizenship application is accurate and true. ~~~
|
Azul
@Wcbis12! Talossa certainly is one of the more interesting micronations out there. Our politics are quite interesting as well I might say.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Welcome, Wade! If you're interested in Talossan politics, I think it's fair to say you've arrived at the perfect time (we're wrapping up an election today, actually).
This prospective has not made a post on Wittenberg within a month of their introduction. In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated.
@Minister of Immigration, please take notice.