Wittenberg

Ziu, Governamaintsch es Cadinerïă / Ziu, Government and Judiciary => El Ziu/The Ziu => El Senäts/The Senate => Topic started by: Sir Lüc on October 01, 2026, 07:10:48 AM

Title: 63rd Cosă 1st Clark - Senate voting thread
Post by: Sir Lüc on October 01, 2026, 07:10:48 AM
Senators, you can cast your votes on the First Clark here or on the database: https://database.talossa.com/ziu/clark/vote

You can find the Clark at: https://database.talossa.com/ziu/clark (html) or at https://database.talossa.com/ziu/terms/63/clarks/1/pdf (pdf)

If you vote here on Witt, do not indicate any conditions which may make it sound like this vote isn't final: you can always change your vote later.
Title: Re: 63rd Cosă 1st Clark - Senate voting thread
Post by: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on October 01, 2026, 12:35:19 PM
As to 63RZ01, "Sense of the Ziu: No More Loyalty Parades," I vote non.
As to 63RZ02, "Sense of the Ziu: In Support of Decoloniality," I vote aus, due to the sponsor.
As to 63RZ03, "Sense of the Ziu: When Agents Go Rogue," I vote aus, due to the sponsor.
As to 63RZ04, "Sense of the Ziu: Climate Consequences," I vote aus, due to the sponsor.