Wittenberg

Xheneral/General => L'Óspileu/The Chat Room => Fora Talossa => Topic started by: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 03, 2026, 05:38:43 PM

Title: Renewed Fora Talossa Programming
Post by: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 03, 2026, 05:38:43 PM
My imminent departure from the Ziu will open up my mental energies, hopefully, for renewed attention to Talossa's only TV channel, Fora Talossa. Abbavilla Digest will be back. What I am really excited about, though, is the possibility of one TBoC contributor taping a segment for the Tastes of Talossa series...that would be fantastic.
Title: Re: Renewed Fora Talossa Programming
Post by: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 03, 2026, 06:50:39 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on Today at 05:38:43 PMMy imminent departure from the Ziu will open up my mental energies, hopefully, for renewed attention to Talossa's only TV channel, Fora Talossa. Abbavilla Digest will be back. What I am really excited about, though, is the possibility of one TBoC contributor taping a segment for the Tastes of Talossa series...that would be fantastic.

That didn't last long. I just got back from a nice walk and was delighted at the prospect of Talossa moving forward. I still plan to get something going for FT but will be throwing things at Ziu buzzsaw too.