Wittenberg

Ziu, Governamaintsch es Cadinerïă / Ziu, Government and Judiciary => El Ziu/The Ziu => Topic started by: Sir Lüc on October 07, 2026, 05:58:25 AM

Title: State Opening & next Joint Session planning
Post by: Sir Lüc on October 07, 2026, 05:58:25 AM
Azul,

seeing as there are now presiding officers in place for both Houses of the Ziu, and in my capacity as Deputy Túischac'h, I would like to belatedly kick off preparations for the State Opening of the Ziu.

Unlike the First Clark of the previous term, most MZs have voted already and the slate consists of nonbinding resolutions only, so I would rather start thinking about a November Joint Session now, and leave the State Opening to be strictly about the swearing-in and connected formalities, and (I strongly suggest) some time to debate Hoppered bills face-to-face. This also means we don't strictly need to hold this before the Clark is over.

I have created the following link to track attendance: https://www.when2meet.com/?39113703-8hwkS (https://www.when2meet.com/?39113703-8hwkS)

Paging ministers, major party leaders & King & Mençei for their availability:

@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu @Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC @Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be @xpb @Françal I. Lux @Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP @Danihel Txechescu @þerxh Sant-Enogat @Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir @King Txec @Crement Itravilatx @Breneir Tzaracomprada @Garth Spencer
Title: Re: State Opening & next Joint Session planning
Post by: Sir Lüc on October 07, 2026, 06:02:50 AM
Title: Re: State Opening & next Joint Session planning
Post by: King Txec on October 07, 2026, 08:27:38 AM
I have marked my availability.

-Txec R