I voted yes on confidence in the government to allow it time to prove itself. I am not impressed by the early behavior of this government. I will use this thread to detail the action or inaction of this government.
UPDATED: October 10, 2026
Activity Notes
OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER: Various announcements. There is work on a map project.
DISTAIN: No activity to report at present.
FINANCE: No activity to report at present.
DEFENCE: No activity to report at present.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS: No activity to report at present.
CULTURE: Deputies were appointed, a permanent secretary was appointed. Another government body was announced. No other activity at present.
ATTORNEY-GENERAL: No activity to report at present.
PROPAGANDA: A deputy was appointed (who also shares multiple other portfolios). The first edition of the government newsletter was distributed.
IMMIGRATION: The Deputy Minister has been active marking lapsed applications. The Minister has been active posting new applicants. One TalossAssistant has been appointed who has not been active.