Wittenberg

Xheneral/General => Wittenberg => Topic started by: Riley Kenny Clow on October 11, 2026, 08:23:52 AM

Title: A question to Talossa:
Post by: Riley Kenny Clow on October 11, 2026, 08:23:52 AM
- I'm unsure as to whether I, as a prospective citizen, am able to randomly put up these new topics, but I thought, whatever!

Me and my partner have only been prospective citizens for a day and we have a growing interest in Talossa - not only it's history, politics and mechanics, but its people and their desires. We both identify as devoted Liberal Democrats back home in the UK, and the ideology is one we think can enhance any system. With the thought of potential political participation merely in mind, and i'm certainly not trying to lure anyone into broosking - me and Wyatt would both like to address the citizens of Talossa, and simply ask them what they want, purely as to get to know more about the nations fundamental beliefs and that only: What is the ultimate goal of Talossa, in short? I questioned King Txec himself on this just yesterday, out of pure interest, (and he thought I was some pesky journalist - fair...), but do its citizens want more..? I understand some see Robert I's unanswered declaration sent way back as proof of Talossas macronationality, but is there anyone who wants more independence perhaps? - this is purely asked out of interest. I want to know more about the fundamental desire of Talossan's.

I should make clear, I really am not attempting to get anyone in trouble in the sense of broosking - I really just want to learn more about the nations very basic belief systems - I understand if no major political party member feels comfortable replying to quite a political question, however.
Title: Re: A question to Talossa:
Post by: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on October 11, 2026, 08:34:25 AM
What is the ultimate goal of Talossa?  That's a great question, and you're going to get a number of different answers (just like you would if you asked what the ultimate goal of the United Kingdom might be).

For myself, I think my ultimate goal is to help create something wonderful that lasts.  Talossa is independent from the whims of any one person, and if you make changes or work in service here, then there's a good chance you can build a legacy that will continue for a long time.  If you're a politician, you can have a big impact on policy decisions and guiding the country -- we're small, so your voice will always be influential.  And finally, I'm here to have fun... it's just fun getting to try new things!
Title: Re: A question to Talossa:
Post by: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 11, 2026, 11:38:22 AM
I don't know if Talossa has one specific goal. Much like meaning in life it is determined by the dreams and needs of each citizen. My goal in Talossa is to contribute to something greater than I as an individual. And thus to leave a legacy of improvement that speaks of my story when I no longer can. In.the past this has meant politics with the BHAID and Senses of the Ziu on important matters. More recently it has meant persevering against state-sanctioned harassment so that it does not happen to others.

Even the bitter parts of life through appreciation of all experience can have sweetness. I therefore think Talossa can be another way that we explore our humanity whether through the light or the darkness.