News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Barclamïu da Miéletz

#1
Wittenberg / Citizenship petition for Hoder Alston
September 22, 2026, 01:25:28 AM
WHEREAS it has been more than a fortnight since @Hoder Alston first posted on Wittenberg, following his introduction to the citizens of the Kingdom by officers of the Immigration Ministry, and

WHEREAS he has, in that time, demonstrated an active, genuine, and continuing interest in Talossan life, language and culture, and

WHEREAS he desires citizenship in the Kingdom of Talossa (The Best Thing Money Can't Buy™), and

WHEREAS by all indications it appears that he would be a loyal and dedicated citizen, and a credit to this nation if he obtains the grant of citizenship he requests,

THEREFORE I, Barclamïu da Miéletz, a citizen of good standing of the province of Cézembre and of the Kingdom of Talossa, do hereby petition the Chancery @Sir Lüc to issue a grant of citizenship to Prospective Citizen Hoder Alston, as specified by law.
#2
Immigration Archive / Re: Introducing Hoder from China!
September 20, 2026, 03:23:25 PM
Quote from: King Txec on September 20, 2026, 02:40:30 PMAs TA @Barclamïu da Miéletz should probably be the one to post a petition.

-Txec R
I will do that tomorrow.
#3
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on September 15, 2026, 07:02:58 AMYes! I am in a youth symphony orchestra!
That's cool, I'm active in my school's choir.
#4
Quote from: Tierçéu Rôibeardescù on September 05, 2026, 04:11:16 PMIts the flag of St Malo I belive?
It's basically the flag of Brittany, though I do remember there being an idea to have the flag changed.
#5
Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on September 05, 2026, 08:35:14 AMIf you have plans for our Province and its lovely people, then declare yourself before Sunday 13th!
Not sure if I could run but I do have an idea to give our province an anthem (to the melody of the Welsh anthem which is also used by Cornwall and Brittany), maybe a flag change too to make it more Talossan.
#6
Quote from: Lorenz Friedkin-Annen on August 31, 2026, 06:19:00 PMand piano
I didn't know we had THAT much in common, I play the piano as well!
#7
Quote from: LFAnon on August 31, 2026, 11:36:06 AMThank you so much! Hi everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Azul! From what I've read, we have something in common. I'm sort of a musician myself, but not that passionate anymore. Instead I'm starting to get really passionate about being a furry.
#8
Azul @Wcbis12! Talossa certainly is one of the more interesting micronations out there. Our politics are quite interesting as well I might say.

We hope to hear from you soon!
#9
Azul (Talossan for hello) @Hoder Alston! I've read in your application that you're interested in national symbols, the development of Talossa and well as being involved in the community. There are many ways of getting involved, for example, you have an interesting concept to share (what I did, I made a concept for Talossan number plates and road signs as well as a driving licence) or you have something else in mind.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, either in public or in private, and I'll do my best to answer, even though I haven't been a citizen for that long.
#10
Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC on August 16, 2026, 03:13:01 PMAs a member of the Talossan Bar, I would like to register a formal protest at the Seneschál's aggressive announcements on this matter.  By far the most likely explanation here is that a citizen who was completely clueless about how the Database works clicked in good faith a link which was supposed to allow them to vote without reading it. Angry growls of you know who you are are likely to discourage cooperation with this investigation.

Everyone knows that I'm not particularly well inclined to the political leader involved, but I had no idea what the PSC at the end of the link entailed. Neither - and this is crucial - did the Secretary of State, who republished the "BREN" mailer on Wittenberg verbatim. And the SoS has just pointed out that there is no longer anything on the ballot which would have indicated it belonged to anyone else. The apparent presumption of the Government that a felony has been convicted will therefore have the effect of casting a shadow on the Chancery itself.

The Kingdom has @Munditenens Tresplet to thank for noticing what happened and telling me.
I second this statement.

You can't just jump to conclusions and assume that the person is a criminal. How do you want to prove that there was malicious intent? How do you even want to get proof of that? This behaviour is eerily similar to that of the Law and Justice party in Poland.
#11
Quote from: Sir Lüc on August 14, 2026, 01:35:59 PM
Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on August 14, 2026, 12:47:17 PM
Quote from: Sir Lüc on August 14, 2026, 11:57:42 AMThe pienamaintsch is already available here: Pienamaintsch
If I could only access that link...

That's odd. I've uploaded it to the Chancery's Drive account: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1njogxDYEmTnZZ0gaOgMFqDoyxZ23ZEhJ/view?usp=sharing
Yeah the issue is TalossaWiki thinks I'm a bot.
#12
El Glheþ Talossan / Re: I'm still stupid LOL
August 14, 2026, 01:05:55 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 14, 2026, 10:47:55 AMIf you already know several languages, then a lot of the concepts that are introduced will be very easy for you... I bet you'll fly through the lessons!
And no, nothing was easy. I don't even know a Romance language and I'm aware that Talossan is supposed to be a somewhat Romance language.
For context I speak Polish, German and English, two very different language families. I'm already struggling with Latin at school (I absolutely hate it).
#13
El Glheþ Talossan / Re: I'm still stupid LOL
August 14, 2026, 01:04:00 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 14, 2026, 12:57:30 PMIf you tell me which sentence, maybe I can fine-tune it.
Yes I struggled at the beginning. Though to be honest that one is on me, I picked the first translation I saw.
#14
El Glheþ Talossan / Re: I'm still stupid LOL
August 14, 2026, 12:50:30 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 14, 2026, 10:47:55 AMIf you already know several languages, then a lot of the concepts that are introduced will be very easy for you... I bet you'll fly through the lessons!
I remember trying it for the first time back when it came out and I found it rather difficult, I went to L'Översteir, translated the verb and had genuinely no idea which translation was fitting for the context of the sentence. I personally find it would be easier for me to learn the language if there were ways of me being able to incorporate it into my daily life, for example set my phone's language to Talossan or just watching my favourite content in Talossan but we can't have everything we want.
#15
Quote from: Sir Lüc on August 14, 2026, 11:57:42 AMThe pienamaintsch is already available here: Pienamaintsch
If I could only access that link...
#16
Quote from: Glüc on August 14, 2026, 08:30:23 AMHow many of you think they might be able to tune in for a bit?
I'll pass, I wouldn't be really able to join anyway, we would still be on our way home.

Quick edit: I didn't realise that the date was 1 September, my bad.
#17
El Glheþ Talossan / Re: I'm still stupid LOL
August 14, 2026, 07:30:51 AM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 14, 2026, 07:28:32 AMYou might want to try the language lessons I have up at https://talossan.net/ to see if they help you get a start. They're designed for beginners with little or no foreign language experience.
What about people that only know like three languages in total and those being very basic? Totally not talking about myself.
#18
Wittenberg / Re: [STUFF] Talossan ID Cards
August 12, 2026, 09:51:44 AM
I can gladly say that mine arrived today (even though I'm on holiday; my uncle is currently housesitting for us and sent me a picture).

Gräts grült à @Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be!
#19
Immigration Archive / Re: Welcome to Bruno of Chile!
August 02, 2026, 05:05:33 AM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 01, 2026, 09:51:53 PMI had no idea we had a Talossan Minecraft?!
I need to check that.
#20
Wittenberg / Re: [STUFF] Talossan ID Cards
July 28, 2026, 11:40:05 AM
Quote from: Mic'haglh Autófil, O.Be on July 28, 2026, 02:27:46 AMAfter some delays in confirming information with applicants, two of the three ID cards are en route:
- Barclamïu da Miéletz
Nice, will have two ID cards now.
A Talossan driving licence is next.