News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Moinul Moin

#1
Immigration Archive / Re: Introducing Wade from New York
September 28, 2026, 01:34:36 PM
This prospective has not made a post on Wittenberg within a month of their introduction.  In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated. @Minister of Immigration, please take notice.
#2
Immigration Archive / Re: Introducing Ray from Brazil
September 28, 2026, 01:26:07 PM
This prospective has not received a petition within sixty days of their eligibility.  In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated. @Minister of Immigration, please take notice.
#3
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 24, 2026, 08:24:49 PMGetting excited over here.
Per tradition, here is a peek at the TBoC Volume 5 cover page.

That's looking really wonderful!
#4
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 23, 2026, 03:34:49 AM@Moinul Moin would it be possible to use your Chicken Biryani photo as the cover for this edition? I had planned on using Crement's okonomiyaki photo but the Biryani looks tasty.
Yes, You can use it!(It's my pleasure)
#5
Wittenberg / Citizenship petition for Lee Kinrin
September 23, 2026, 12:08:27 AM
WHEREAS @Lee Kinrin  has expressed a genuine interest in joining the Kingdom of Talossa and becoming part of its unique community, and

WHEREAS he has demonstrated an interest in the Kingdom, its people, institutions, and politics, and

WHEREAS he seeks to become a citizen of this wonderful micronation and to participate in its civic life, and

WHEREAS he appears to be a friendly person who would be a welcome addition to our community, and

WHEREAS I believe that he would contribute positively to Talossa, as he has expressed an ambition to serve in this micronation in the future, and

THEREFORE, I, Moinul Moin, a citizen of Atatürk of the Kingdom of Talossa, do hereby petition the Secretary of State, @Sir Lüc, to issue a grant of citizenship to Prospective Citizen @Lee Kinrin , as specified by law.
#6
Immigration Archive / Re: Introducing Tonxin from China
September 22, 2026, 11:59:40 PM
This prospective is now eligible for a petition by a citizen in good standing.


Congrats! @Lee Kinrin
#7
Quote from: Françal I. Lux on September 22, 2026, 07:39:01 PM
Quote from: Moinul Moin on September 22, 2026, 01:59:13 PM->Bangladeshi Chicken Biryani

Chicken Biryani is one of my favorite dishes from Bangladesh. It is something you will often find at family gatherings, weddings, celebrations, or simply when people want to make a special meal at home(In Bangladesh and India). There are many different ways to make biryani, but this is a simple Bangladeshi-style version that I enjoy.

->[Ingredients]

1.For the chicken:

* 1.5 kg chicken, cut into medium-sized pieces
* 200 g plain yogurt
* 2 tablespoons ginger paste
* 2 tablespoons garlic paste
* 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
* 1.5 teaspoons red chili powder
* 1 teaspoon cumin powder
* 1 teaspoon coriander powder
* 1 teaspoon garam masala
* Salt(1 or 2 spoon)
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 3 tablespoons cooking oil

2.For the rice:

* 500 g basmati(thick & Long rice)
* 2–3 potatoes, peeled and cut in half
* 2 bay leaves
* 4 cardamom pods
* 4 cloves
* 1 small cinnamon stick
* 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
* Salt
* Water for boiling

3.For the biryani:

* 3 large onions, thinly sliced
* Oil for frying
* 500ml warm milk(cow)
* A little saffron or saffron-colored food essence
* 2 tablespoons kewra water (Pandanus odorifer)
* 2 tablespoons Rose water
* 3–4 green chilies
* 2 tablespoons ghee(Clarified butter)
* Fresh coriander and mint

-->How to make it(Learnt from my mother)

First, I marinate the chicken with the yogurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, chili powder, cumin, coriander, garam masala(mixed spices), salt, lemon juice, and a little oil. I usually leave it for at least an hour.
Next, I slice the onions very thinly and fry them until they become golden and crispy. These fried onions are called "beresta", and they add a lot of flavor to the biryani. I also lightly fry the potatoes and keep them aside.
I then fry the marinated chicken in a large pot over high heat. Once the chicken is partly fried and the oil starts coming out of the mixture, I add the fried potatoes.
While the chicken is cooking, I prepare the rice. I boil the rice with salt, bay leaves, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, and cumin seeds. I don't cook the rice completely at this stage. It should be about 70% cooked, because it will finish cooking later with the chicken.
Now comes my favorite part: putting everything together. I place a layer of rice over the chicken, then add some fried onions, green chilies, coriander, and mint. I add another layer of rice and repeat the process.
Finally, I mix a little saffron with warm milk and pour it over the rice. I add the kewra water, rose water, and ghee, then cover the pot tightly.
The biryani is cooked on very low heat for around 20–25 minutes. This slow cooking allows the rice to absorb the flavors from the chicken and spices.
When it is ready, I gently mix the rice from the bottom upwards so that the grains stay intact.
It is best served hot, and I usually enjoy it with some salad or raita.

And there is one thing I personally like to do after eating biryani: I drink Coke! It gives me a wonderful, refreshing feeling after a hearty plate of biryani.

For me, Chicken Biryani is more than just a meal it is one of those dishes that reminds me of home and special occasions in Bangladesh. The view:-

I am definitely stealing this recipe. Thanks for sharing!
Haha!I hope you will enjoy it! Let me know how it turns out when you make it.
#8
->Bangladeshi Chicken Biryani

Chicken Biryani is one of my favorite dishes from Bangladesh. It is something you will often find at family gatherings, weddings, celebrations, or simply when people want to make a special meal at home(In Bangladesh and India). There are many different ways to make biryani, but this is a simple Bangladeshi-style version that I enjoy.

->[Ingredients]

1.For the chicken:

* 1.5 kg chicken, cut into medium-sized pieces
* 200 g plain yogurt
* 2 tablespoons ginger paste
* 2 tablespoons garlic paste
* 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
* 1.5 teaspoons red chili powder
* 1 teaspoon cumin powder
* 1 teaspoon coriander powder
* 1 teaspoon garam masala
* Salt(1 or 2 spoon)
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 3 tablespoons cooking oil

2.For the rice:

* 500 g basmati(thick & Long rice)
* 2–3 potatoes, peeled and cut in half
* 2 bay leaves
* 4 cardamom pods
* 4 cloves
* 1 small cinnamon stick
* 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
* Salt
* Water for boiling

3.For the biryani:

* 3 large onions, thinly sliced
* Oil for frying
* 500ml warm milk(cow)
* A little saffron or saffron-colored food essence
* 2 tablespoons kewra water (Pandanus odorifer)
* 2 tablespoons Rose water
* 3–4 green chilies
* 2 tablespoons ghee(Clarified butter)
* Fresh coriander and mint

-->How to make it(Learnt from my mother)

First, I marinate the chicken with the yogurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, chili powder, cumin, coriander, garam masala(mixed spices), salt, lemon juice, and a little oil. I usually leave it for at least an hour.
Next, I slice the onions very thinly and fry them until they become golden and crispy. These fried onions are called "beresta", and they add a lot of flavor to the biryani. I also lightly fry the potatoes and keep them aside.
I then fry the marinated chicken in a large pot over high heat. Once the chicken is partly fried and the oil starts coming out of the mixture, I add the fried potatoes.
While the chicken is cooking, I prepare the rice. I boil the rice with salt, bay leaves, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, and cumin seeds. I don't cook the rice completely at this stage. It should be about 70% cooked, because it will finish cooking later with the chicken.
Now comes my favorite part: putting everything together. I place a layer of rice over the chicken, then add some fried onions, green chilies, coriander, and mint. I add another layer of rice and repeat the process.
Finally, I mix a little saffron with warm milk and pour it over the rice. I add the kewra water, rose water, and ghee, then cover the pot tightly.
The biryani is cooked on very low heat for around 20–25 minutes. This slow cooking allows the rice to absorb the flavors from the chicken and spices.
When it is ready, I gently mix the rice from the bottom upwards so that the grains stay intact.
It is best served hot, and I usually enjoy it with some salad or raita.

And there is one thing I personally like to do after eating biryani: I drink Coke! It gives me a wonderful, refreshing feeling after a hearty plate of biryani.

For me, Chicken Biryani is more than just a meal it is one of those dishes that reminds me of home and special occasions in Bangladesh. The view:-

#9
This prospective has not received a successful petition within sixty days of their eligibility.  In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated. @Minister of Immigration, please take notice.
#10
This prospective is now eligible for a petition by a citizen in good standing.Congrats @Lorenz Friedkin-Annen!
#11
This prospective has not made a post on Wittenberg within a month of their introduction.  In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated. @Minister of Immigration, please take notice.
#12
This prospective has not made a post on Wittenberg within a month of their introduction.  In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated. @Minister of Immigration, please take notice.
#13
Immigration Archive / Re: Introducing Yohan from Germany
September 15, 2026, 01:38:55 AM
This prospective has not made a post on Wittenberg within a month of their introduction.  In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated. @Minister of Immigration, please take notice.
#14
Immigration Archive / Re: Welcome to Bruno of Chile!
September 15, 2026, 01:38:37 AM
This prospective has not made a post on Wittenberg within a month of their introduction.  In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated. @Minister of Immigration, please take notice.
#15
Immigration Archive / Re: Welcome to John from Kenya!
September 15, 2026, 01:33:03 AM
This prospective has not received a petition within sixty days of their eligibility.  In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated. @Minister of Immigration, please take notice.
#16
This prospective has not received a petition within sixty days of their eligibility.  In accordance with Lexh.E.4, their application process is hereby terminated. @Minister of Immigration, please take notice.
#17
Quote from: Glüc on September 06, 2026, 05:42:55 PMTalossa (no current plans for either)
😊
#18
Quote from: anglatzara on September 06, 2026, 02:09:07 PMVisited: Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Scotland, England, Ireland south and north, Wales, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Italy, Vatican City, Spain (Catalonia), Portugal (Madeira), Turkey, Tanzania, Australia, USA, Canada.

Would like to visit: Japan, India, China, Peru, Greece. Probably not going to happen since I am trying to quit unnecessary flying. Well, Greece perhaps.
That's an impressive list! You've been to so many interesting places. Greece would definitely be a great one to add.
#19
Immigration Archive / Re: Introducing Hoder from China!
September 02, 2026, 01:34:20 PM
This prospective is now eligible for a petition by a citizen in good standing. Congratulation! @Hoder Alston
#20
Welcome, @Lorenz Friedkin-Annen!

What interests you most about Talossa's Civil Service?