[PASSED] The Consequences Act

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, August 13, 2025, 09:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Moved, and sorry about the quoting change, it was unintended and I reverted it.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Secretary of State / Secretar d'Estat

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Sir Lüc on August 31, 2025, 03:58:58 PMMoved, and sorry about the quoting change, it was unintended and I reverted it.
Thank you for changing it back so quickly, wow!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

#22
I vote to approve -- anyone else have any thoughts?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

þerxh Sant-Enogat

No objections to the Clarking of this Bill
 
þerxh Sant-Enogat
Sénéchal et Sénateur de Cézembre | PermSec for Propaganda
Reliabilty, respect and independance, join the Progressive Alliance!

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric, Seneschal del Regipäts Talossan

ESTO·BENIGNUS·ESTO· FORTIS·VERUM·QUAERE

                   

Sir Lüc

I have queued this for Clarking, and added the King's cosponsorship since I noticed he requested it but it wasn't reflected in the main post. If this is unwanted, feel free to let me know.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Secretary of State / Secretar d'Estat