News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Introducing Abdul Ahad Ali

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC, September 07, 2025, 04:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

Ministry of ImmigrationIMMIGRATION APPLICATION
Application received8 September 2025
Wittenberg account approved8 September 2025
First Witt Post---
Eligible for Petition---
APPLICATION OUTCOMEAPPLICATION ONGOING
Official notes:
The Ministry of Immigration, using information provided in the application and after investigating to the best of its ability, is satisfied that this application is Bona Fide.
Applicant Name:
Legal Name: Abdul Ahad Ali

Wittenberg account name: @Abdul Ahad Ali 276

Gender:I am Mail.

Year of Birth: 2000 (note: delete date and month, keep year)

Location:Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates

Provincial assignment if successful: Atatürk

Who I Am:My name is Abdul Ahid Ali, I am a Pakistani national. I am residing in Dubai and this is what I do and I want to be a part of your community.

My Special Interests in Talossa:Civil service, Sports
Other, if any: Yes

Where did you hear about the Kingdom of Talossa?Chat Google

Verification and Declaration
Agreed to verification check: YES
Link provided:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009595397821
Display links on public immigration profile:
Yes
~~~
The applicant has affirmed/sworn, under penalty of perjury in Talossan law, that the information provided in this citizenship application is accurate and true.
~~~

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Welcome Abdul to the Kingdom of Talossa. @Abdul Ahad Ali 276
Please tell us more about your life in Dubai and what attracted you to our little kingdom?
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Barclamïu da Miéletz

MC Barclamïu da Miéletz, Permanent Secretary of the Office of the Symbols of Nationhood

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 09, 2025, 05:52:59 PMWelcome Abdul to the Kingdom of Talossa. @Abdul Ahad Ali 276
Please tell us more about your life in Dubai and what attracted you to our little kingdom?

@Abdul Ahad Ali 276 I hope you are still interested in our humble Kingdom.
Breneir: Independent Progressive Party
Blessed to struggle against grudges for grudges sake

Miestră Schivă, UrN-GC

Under the provisions of El Lexhatx E.4, as this prospective citizen has failed to make a first posting to Wittenberg within thirty days of their introduction by the Immigration Minister, the immigration process for the prospective citizen is terminated.

¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-me come!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"